Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Youtube Republican debates tonight 8:Pm ET

CARLSON-JET
    Just an FYI that there are some more debates on tonight if anybody is interested.
    http://www.youtube.com/republicandeb...tial%20debates

OKIE-JET
    I watched it. That first exchange between Romny and Giuliani was a little exciting to start things off. You can certainly tell that these two definitely dont care for the other.
    Mike Huckabee took the night with his answers and wit. His delivery was a bit forced, with the neck streching forward in his best presidential measured tone though.
    Thompson was a close second. He seemed to be the most honest and sincere (if you can actually use those two words to describe a presidential candidate).
    Romney was the flip-flop man of the evening. I think he was forced to back-peddle more than the others, based all on his previous statements. (the look on his face on the torture issue, and gays in the military was priceless).
    Mcain, I actually liked a lot of what he said, seemed like a no-bullshit type of guy. He did seem a little bitter about Vietnam, which I can totally understand, but I'm not sure if I would want his finger on the button.
    Giuliani looked as though he was outright lying on his position concerning the gun control issues, as well as his immigration policies. For some reason I just didnt believe most of what he said. (In fact I still cant believe he's leading )
    Hunter. Didnt hear much from him, but I do like the fact that he stood his ground on gays in the military in the face of the General in attendance. I also liked the fact that he GUARANTEED 800 or so miles of border fence would be built within 6 months of him taking office, that took some nuts.
    Tancredo. Didnt hear much from him either. I did feel as though I myself could have stood at his podium and looked better qualified, I still dont know why .
    You could certainly tell that these men were very afraid of the Clintons, based on the fact that no other Dems were mentioned other than Billary. They definitely cut her no slack last night.

ULTRA26 # 1
    I watched it. That first exchange between Romny and Giuliani was a little exciting to start things off. You can certainly tell that these two definitely dont care for the other.
    Mike Huckabee took the night with his answers and wit. His delivery was a bit forced, with the neck streching forward in his best presidential measured tone though.
    Thompson was a close second. He seemed to be the most honest and sincere (if you can actually use those two words to describe a presidential candidate).
    Romney was the flip-flop man of the evening. I think he was forced to back-peddle more than the others, based all on his previous statements. (the look on his face on the torture issue, and gays in the military was priceless).
    Mcain, I actually liked a lot of what he said, seemed like a no-bullshit type of guy. He did seem a little bitter about Vietnam, which I can totally understand, but I'm not sure if I would want his finger on the button.
    Giuliani looked as though he was outright lying on his position concerning the gun control issues, as well as his immigration policies. For some reason I just didnt believe most of what he said. (In fact I still cant believe he's leading )
    Hunter. Didnt hear much from him, but I do like the fact that he stood his ground on gays in the military in the face of the General in attendance. I also liked the fact that he GUARANTEED 800 or so miles of border fence would be built within 6 months of him taking office, that took some nuts.
    Tancredo. Didnt hear much from him either. I did feel as though I myself could have stood at his podium and looked better qualified, I still dont know why .
    You could certainly tell that these men were very afraid of the Clintons, based on the fact that no other Dems were mentioned other than Billary. They definitely cut her no slack last night.
    I agree that Mike Huckabee won the night.
    Last night, I learned that my sister in law, who has voted Republican consistently for at least 30 years (inc 2 times for Bush) has already decided she is voting for Hilary. I was very surprised.

OKIE-JET
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl1WvHxT8Bs
    Yep, loved that answer, also his answer (or lack thereof) about his political ad. Funny to watch the squirming.
    Not sure why, but Mcain's response not settling too well, Hunter was as full of shit as the day is long on that one. Was picking up his dads shells along the way his contribution to preserving the environment?

Old Texan
    Last night, I learned that my sister in law, who has voted Republican consistently for at least 30 years (inc 2 times for Bush) has already decided she is voting for Hilary. I was very surprised.
    Surprised???? Your Republican bashing has overwhelmed her common sense. See how dangerous you are......
    Maybe it's menopause or something???? How old is she?

ULTRA26 # 1
    Surprised???? Your Republican bashing has overwhelmed her common sense. See how dangerous you are......
    Maybe it's menopause or something???? How old is she?
    She is 60 and I haven't spoken to her at all.

She is 60 and I haven't spoken to her at all.
    Better have her checked for dementia.

donzi5150
    Does she say why? Or is it just the women thing......being the first viable women to run? I hate it when people vote for the female, or the black, or the gay or the abortion rights person, or the green person and only vote for them becouse of that single reason and not for what is the best for the country as a whole........god, what would I country be if everyone did that?:idea:

ULTRA26 # 1
    Does she say why? Or is it just the women thing......being the first viable women to run? I hate it when people vote for the female, or the black, or the gay or the abortion rights person, or the green person and only vote for them becouse of that single reason and not for what is the best for the country as a whole........god, what would I country be if everyone did that?:idea:
    From what I was told, she is totally disappointed in the way Republicans have handled things recently. She also commented that she thought Hilary was smart and capable of doing the best job.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast