Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Youtube Republican debates tonight 8:Pm ET

Sleeper CP
    I agree that Mike Huckabee won the night.
    Last night, I learned that my sister in law, who has voted Republican consistently for at least 30 years (inc 2 times for Bush) has already decided she is voting for Hilary. I was very surprised.
    I'm very scared What type of judges does your sister in law thing Hill will appoint. Let alone her healthcare sceme and tax the rich sceme and tax succesful buisness sceme .......
    Your sister in law needs her head checked. No matter what she say's it's a Women thing and that is scarey:idea: I hope between now and next November the light will finally be put to Hill. I read an article yesterday about the National media getting frustraited(sp) about lack of access to Hill. She wont let the media get close to her for one on one interview's or have a real debate. That is what she did in her Senatorial run. She was absolutley protected by the press. Hell last month she couldn't even answer the simple question about driver licensces. And that is just the tip of the ice berg with her.
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

ULTRA26 # 1
    I'm very scared What type of judges does your sister in law thing Hill will appoint. Let alone her healthcare sceme and tax the rich sceme and tax succesful buisness sceme .......
    Your sister in law needs her head checked. No matter what she say's it's a Women thing and that is scarey:idea: I hope between now and next November the light will finally be put to Hill. I read an article yesterday about the National media getting frustraited(sp) about lack of access to Hill. She wont let the media get close to her for one on one interview's or have a real debate. That is what she did in her Senatorial run. She was absolutley protected by the press. Hell last month she couldn't even answer the simple question about driver licensces. And that is just the tip of the ice berg with her.
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover
    Scp,
    Obviously you have the right as an American to see things as you do, just as my Sister in Law does. Saying that someone, who doesn't see things in the same light as you, needs to her her head checked, IMO, is one of the things that is wrong with Country. Whether I agree with my Sister in Law or not matters not. She is an intelligent adult who has taken a political position. You claiming to know the reasons why another has made a choice, is narrow at best.
    Me stating that you need to get your head checked because you voted for Geoge Bush, would not be much different.
    As I said my Sister in Law, is a registered Republican who voted for Bush twice. She and her husband are quite wealthy and live in ID. Apparently the antics of the Bush administration turned her off as I believe is the case with many Americans.
    BTW, the driver license question is a complex question and not simple by any means. Public safety is a factor.

Sleeper CP
    Scp,
    Obviously you have the right as an American to see things as you do, just as my Sister in Law does. Saying that someone, who doesn't see things in the same light as you, needs to ger her head checked, IMO, is one of the thnings that is wrong with Country. Whether I agree with my Sister in Law or not mattesr not. She is an intelligent adult who has taken a politocal position. You claiming to know the reasons why another has made a choice, is narrow at best.
    Me stating that you need to get your head checked because you voted for Geoge Bush, would not be much different.
    As I said my Sister in Law, is a registered Republican who voted for Bush twice. She and her husband are quite wealthy and live in ID. Apparently the antics of the Bush administration turned her off as I believe is the case with many Americans.
    BTW, the driver license question is a complex question and not simple by any means. Public safety is a factor.
    First off, maybe I should have my head checked for voting for Bush twice. And it wouldn't offened me one bit if you suggested that. If you as a Liberal are pissed off about what he has done you should walk a mile in my shoe's. Not only did I vote for him I have given a shit load of money to the RNC over the last ten years or so.
    People like me are the reason why the RNC is so far behind the Democrat's in fund raising right now. The last two times the RNC called me for money I told them to stick it. Why don't you call the Liberal's and the illegal's that the Presindent is trying to appease(sp) and get money from them. Aside from tax cuts and his two appointments to the Sumpreme Court I'm not to happy with much else he has done.
    Your choice of the word "antics" is interesting. And She doesn't remember the "antics" of the Clinton's, are you kidding me. The King and Queen of "antics". Hell, ask her what she thinks of Joe Wilson and his wife, I would be interested what her answer is? It might tell me something.
    "Public saftey" my ass...... She is to chicken shit to give a straight answer.
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

ULTRA26 # 1
    First off, maybe I should have my head checked for voting for Bush twice. And it wouldn't offened me one bit if you suggested that. If you as a Liberal are pissed off about what he has done you should walk a mile in my shoe's. Not only did I vote for him I have given a shit load of money to the RNC over the last ten years or so.
    People like me are the reason why the RNC is so far behind the Democrat's in fund raising right now. The last two times the RNC called me for money I told them to stick it. Why don't you call the Liberal's and the illegal's that the Presindent is trying to appease(sp) and get money from them. Aside from tax cuts and his two appointments to the Sumpreme Court I'm not to happy with much else he has done.
    Your choice of the word "antics" is interesting. And She doesn't remember the "antics" of the Clinton's, are you kidding me. The King and Queen of "antics". Hell, ask her what she thinks of Joe Wilson and his wife, I would be interested what her answer is? It might tell me something.
    "Public saftey" my ass...... She is to chicken shit to give a straight answer.
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover
    Joe Wilson and his wife have what to do with this discussoin?
    I brought up the issue of public safety and whether you want to admit it or not is is an issue.

Sleeper CP
    I brought up the issue of public safety and whether you want to admit it or not is is an issue.
    Joe Wilson and his wife have what to do with this discussion? That's easy; 100% absolutely nothing. It's just a barometer for me to use.
    Edit: ( you used the word "antics". There are those that believe the Joe Wilson story was a Bush "antic" even after Dick Armatage(sp) stepped up and "proudly" said it was him not the Bush White House. If someone can't or "won't" follow the bouncing ball on this topic it tell's me a lot about that person. Makes you wounder if they could ever figure out how many legg's are on a bus with 7 kids and 2,744 cats :idea:
    The public safety issue..... If you aren't here legally, you shouldn't be here. Get in line, get your papers in order and get processed so we know who you are. This thought isn't new to me since 9/11. It has been my thought since I was in High School (class of '82). It seem quite simple to me. :idea: It not a matter of rather or not we can do it, it is a matter of will to do it.
    If there are 14 million people here illegally, well let's find out who they are and issue work visa's to them, 2-5 yr what ever and when their time is up go home and get in line again. And if you have a kid while you are here on a visa that kid is not a US citizen. Do you know that congress pasted a law that diplomats that are here at forgien countries embassy's aren't allowed to make children born here citizens. Why is this a privilege granted to illegals
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

ULTRA26 # 1
    Joe Wilson and his wife have what to do with this discussion? That's easy; 100% absolutely nothing. It's just a barometer for me to use.
    Edit: ( you used the word "antics". There are those that believe the Joe Wilson story was a Bush "antic" even after Dick Armatage(sp) stepped up and "proudly" said it was him not the Bush White House. If someone can't or "won't" follow the bouncing ball on this topic it tell's me a lot about that person. Makes you wounder if they could ever figure out how many legg's are on a bus with 7 kids and 2,744 cats :idea:
    The public safety issue..... If you aren't here legally, you shouldn't be here. Get in line, get your papers in order and get processed so we know who you are. This thought isn't new to me since 9/11. It has been my thought since I was in High School (class of '82). It seem quite simple to me. :idea: It not a matter of rather or not we can do it, it is a matter of will to do it.
    If there are 14 million people here illegally, well let's find out who they are and issue work visa's to them, 2-5 yr what ever and when their time is up go home and get in line again. And if you have a kid while you are here on a visa that kid is not a US citizen. Do you know that congress pasted a law that diplomats that are here at forgien countries embassy's aren't allowed to make children born here citizens. Why is this a privilege granted to illegals
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover
    A Barometer? That would be like using your votes for Bush as barometer I don't think so.
    It's best that all who are driving understand the rules of the road and are insured. BTW, I don't disagree with your position on immigration at all.

Sleeper CP
    A Barometer? That would be like using your votes for Bush as barometer I don't think so.
    It's best that all who are driving understand the rules of the road and are insured. BTW, I don't disagree with your position on immigration at all.
    I would think it would be fair for you or anyone else to use my votes for "W" as a barometer as my votes "against" the first Clinton. I wouldn't run away from any of those four votes. As far as your sister in law goes; if she didn't vote for Bill I don't know how in the hell she could vote for Hil. Yuk ! It's a woman thing....
    I forget what the other thing I posted in the past that you agreed with me on, if you do that one more time I may have to stop refering to you as a "liberial":idea:
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

ULTRA26 # 1
    I would think it would be fair for you or anyone else to use my votes for "W" as a barometer as my votes "against" the first Clinton. I wouldn't run away from any of those four votes. As far as your sister in law goes; if she didn't vote for Bill I don't know how in the hell she could vote for Hil. Yuk ! It's a woman thing....
    I forget what the other thing I posted in the past that you agreed with me on, if you do that one more time I may have to stop refering to you as a "liberial":idea:
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover
    You're funny. I'll be more careful

AzMandella
    Public safety has nothing to do with it. These are people who are in this country illeagaly and have absolutely no rights in this country. The part about lisence's has to do with voting. In New York,when you recieve your drivers lisence, you are given voter registration form to get your voters card. The dumb ass libs were trying to make an end run around the constitution which states you must be a leagal citizen to vote. In doing so they were trying to break the law. I am getting damned sick and tired off watching people break the law and nothing being done about it. LIke Pelosi going to Syria without permision from the Pres. It was clearly treason but nobody wants to rock the boat by prosecuting politiocal law breakers because the press and libs will spin it as some right wing conspiracy istead of the plain truth that someone broke the law and is now paying the price of it.

AzMandella
    Well lets just wipe out all warants for all crimes that were committed by our own citizens regardless of the charge because obviously the libs feel we should not prosecute or enforce any laws against illeagals. Or is that a right they are allowed but not our own citizens. To be able to break the law and be rewarded for it? I don't understand what is so difficult for people to understand. These people are here ILLEAGALLY! They have broken the laws of this country from the very second they entered this country ILLEAGALLY. They have no rights!! Get them out and let them apply like every other person from other country's. They are taking jobs from our own citizens and sucking our welfare and medical systems dry. They need to be removed like cockroaches from your house. Or do you just let them run free in your house?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast