Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bill Clinton and his Flip Flops

donzi5150
    You are a very sick man my friend......
    Of course both are better suited to their "intellectual" abilities, leave the looks to Jessica and the Hollywood bimbos. At least with Ann we don't have to worry about her actually being in office.
    But it looks like she has a nice rack for that skinny body.......

ULTRA26 # 1
    But it loks like she has a nice rack for that skinny body.......
    Bolt ons IMO

donzi5150
    Bolt ons IMO
    Please don't tell me you have a problem with Bolt Ons????????

ULTRA26 # 1
    Please don't tell me you have a problem with Bolt Ons????????
    Most bolt ons are over done and un-natural looking. I would much rather see nice small ones than large balloon type that look like they are ready to pop. This is not to say that I haven't seen or had my hands on some beautiful bolt ons, because I have. But generally, they are not my preference.

Old Texan
    Most bolt ons are over done and un-natural looking. I would much rather see nice small ones than large balloon type that look like they are ready to pop. This is not to say that I haven't seen or had my hands on some beautiful bolt ons, because I have. But generally, they are not my preference.
    You gotta be damn careful when next to a lady with "big" bolt ons if she turns quickly. The centrifical force throwing those big hard babies around can dislodge a fella from his seat or cause a neck injury depending upon your position......
    I myself subscribe to the old Joe Walsh tune "I like Big Tits". As the song goes I like up all.......:devil:

ULTRA26 # 1
    You gotta be damn careful when next to a lady with "big" bolt ons if she turns quickly. The centrifical force throwing those big hard babies around can dislodge a fella from his seat or cause a neck injury depending upon your position......
    I myself subscribe to the old Joe Walsh tune "I like Big Tits". As the song goes I like up all.......:devil:

Schiada76
    Wasn't this thread about Bill Klintoon and his thongs?:idea: :jawdrop:

donzi5150
    So how did we get off of the lying, disbarred, cheating, disgraced President and his wife on to BIG FAKE TITS? Isn't this supposed to be the political forum?
    How about the bomber the took control of the Hillary headquarters in Hew Hampshire? Was it a right wing conspiracy? :idea:

donzi5150
    Wasn't this thread about Bill Klintoon and his thongs?:idea: :jawdrop:
    You would rather talk about Clinton and the heffers he pokes or Ann Coulters nice Rack?

ULTRA26 # 1
    So how did we get off of the lying, disbarred, cheating, disgraced President and his wife on to BIG FAKE TITS? Isn't this supposed to be the political forum?
    But it looks like she has a nice rack for that skinny body.......

You got me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast