Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bill Clinton and his Flip Flops

Schiada76
    So how did we get off of the lying, disbarred, cheating, disgraced President and his wife on to BIG FAKE TITS? Isn't this supposed to be the political forum?
    How about the bomber the took control of the Hillary headquarters in Hew Hampshire? Was it a right wing conspiracy? :idea:
    Well BIG and FAKE do fit both the klintoons.

bubbletop409
    Yesterday Clinton is saying that he never suported the new invasion of Iraq......but Fox showed about 20 video clips of he and his wife stating Iraq was a threat to the world, had chemical and nuclear capabilities, were a save haven for terrorists including Al Quida, and that Sadam needed to be removed.......Bill also bombed back in 1998, if I recall the year correctly, for 3days suspected nuclear and chemical factories in Iraq and that the weapons inspections were a sham.........Can anyone explain these idiots?:idea:
    And from the guy who in his inagural speech promised his would be the most ethical administration ever. What a shock. Goes back to what I learned from my parents, if you allways tell the truth, you will never get caught in a lie.

donzi5150
    And from the guy who in his inagural speech promised his would be the most ethical administration ever. What a shock. Goes back to what I learned from my parents, if you allways tell the truth, you will never get caught in a lie.
    You should forward that thought to his wife......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234