Thread: Gth Intake Vs. Berkeley

From the pic it looks like one of thier Low profile offerings ,alot will depend on the hull and what your wanting to do with same ?? Tom
    PSwe might be a buyer for it if its for sale and you don't want it (GTH) Tom

What boat are you thinking about using it in?
    Interesting looking intake, the entry has a radical radius from side to side like the Grimes intake

Nucking futs
    That is a low profile deal kinda in the same lines as the berkley R intake.It was made real similar to the R and is a 7* intake. I too would be interested in the GTH. I have a gth hand hole cover and a fully race detailed GTH SS A impl. going in the SWTD. Where did you get that at? They went out of buis awhile ago?

......They went out of buis awhile ago?
    GTH was located about a mile from me here in NorCal. He closed up shop in the summer of '05, if I remember right. Nice guy, former Berkeley employee. Showed me a few interesting "experimental" pieces last time I was there, including a 2 blade "A-cut" impeller. Wish I'd had my camera with me.........

bp
    Interesting looking intake, the entry has a radical radius from side to side like the Grimes intake
    similar to the alpha marine intake...

BLEWBAYOU1
    GTH was located about a mile from me here in NorCal. He closed up shop in the summer of '05, if I remember right. Nice guy, former Berkeley employee. Showed me a few interesting "experimental" pieces last time I was there, including a 2 blade "A-cut" impeller. Wish I'd had my camera with me.........
    I was sorry to see him close shop, he was a great guy. Prior to GTH he was partners with GT Boats out of Cordelia near Fairfield CA.
    Brian

snake321
    That is a low profile deal kinda in the same lines as the berkley R intake.It was made real similar to the R and is a 7* intake. I too would be interested in the GTH. I have a gth hand hole cover and a fully race detailed GTH SS A impl. going in the SWTD. Where did you get that at? They went out of buis awhile ago?
    It was in the Rally Sport that I just took apart. Had a stainless A inpeller in it too. Impeller had some previous grinding on it that I'm thinkin about getting straightened out.

snake321
    18' Nordic bubble