Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GN rules question?

MAXIMUS
    Also a good tip for GN's... if it doesn't handle worth a shit then just overwhelm the bitch with power!:devil: That is the secret to some of the legends like Rankin etc...

Wildchild80
    Also a good tip for GN's... if it doesn't handle worth a shit then just overwhelm the bitch with power!:devil: That is the secret to some of the legends like Rankin etc...
    UNLIMITED HORSEPOWER!!!!! the only answer
    Lightfoot did a good job with his un blown deal it all about making YOUR combination work.
    Maxi could start with a haicut I am sure his peanut size brain is overheating

2manymustangs

OUCH... Here we go again... :boxingguy
    P.S. How do you get unlimited HP with a bowtie on?

gnRacer98
    Seems that FABIO look hasn't been working for a while...time for a change:idea:

MAXIMUS
    Seems that FABIO look hasn't been working for a while...time for a change:idea:
    Ok John I see you need some me time!:devil: The snorkle, the fabio deal... lets have some fun, maxi style!
    The question is where to start?:idea:

MAXIMUS
    Lets see... Bob covered the scoop hanging in the garage deal, so thats out.
    Bob covered the room rates for the parker race... no good for me there???:idea:
    Maybe I need to get a hair cut & some coloring done... head into the 70's stallone look!
    problem here is I actually don't know you well enough to be tuggin rabbits n shit out of my hat!:notam:

Wildchild80
    I think they call it "Product" now lets try and keep with the times. I don't think the Stalone look will work for you the "Dolphin" shorts kinda scare me

I hear Gn7 using 100 lbs of NOS!:devil:
    SHUT THE FLOCK UP!!!! Damn maxi, it was only a twenty pounder and Bill dumped the damn thing on one back straight trying to keep Skippy away and then burned down one of the pistons in process SSSSHHHH

MAXIMUS
    I think they call it "Product" now lets try and keep with the times. I don't think the Stalone look will work for you the "Dolphin" shorts kinda scare me
    They scare you like ridding a roller coaster. Scared but... lets do it again!:supp:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123