Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have an Insignia or LG plasma?

pancho
    i`m starting to feel lucky when something lasts two plus years,two repairs on desktop computer in 1 year,laptop is being looked at by manufacturer right now,dvd players might last a year if youre lucky,WTF

MBlaster
    Black friday I bought the new Polaroid 42 inch 1080p LCD for 798 at Walmart.
    Got the DISH HD DVR hooked up today for 149 less a 100 rebate for a total of 49 bucks, and 6 months free HD on a 18 month deal.

pancho
    ziggy,on a interesting side note i was on a washington state ferry in 1980 headed to port townsend and since the weather was bad figured i could step out to the covered bow section for a peaceful (uuummm)smoke,alas i was not alone,it was the original (actor) maytag repairman and what a crackup he was,i apologized for my smoke and he just laughed and said dont worry about it he smells it every day he`s on the lot during lunch breaks,i know i`m aging myself oh well!i still get a kick out of those pics,when i asked him why he looked familiar his hint was he was the loneliest man in town and i still didn`t figure it out,i think he figured out i was in a casual not really thinking much mode and spilled the beans.We ended up hangin for the rest of the ride and i`ve been a maytag buyer ever since

42 LG Plasma. love it. HD looks incredible!!

BLEWBAYOU1
    I have a 42" Vizio HDTV Plasma I bought at Cosco $1299.00 great TV.

Jyruiz
    LG has come a long way considering they use to be Goldstar, since changing there name, they have put more R&D into there products.

Boozer
    LG has come a long way considering they use to be Goldstar, since changing there name, they have put more R&D into there products.
    Is Panasonic any better when it comes to burn in? I found a Panasonic that's priced about the same as the LG.

franky
    I have a 50" LG Plasma in the bedroom. Beautiful picture.
    JRUIZ, you got to come by the house when you are in Havi next. Need help dialing in the systems and training me. I will make it worth it.

justfloatn
    i`m starting to feel lucky when something lasts two plus years,two repairs on desktop computer in 1 year,laptop is being looked at by manufacturer right now,dvd players might last a year if youre lucky,WTF
    NO SHIOT! I'm with you on this. Two years on computers. Two years on cell phone. 18 months on camera and camcorder. Same brand, CANNON sucks. WTF. You want to save the planet..make a product that can last four or five years. That's my itch cycle on electronics.

Baja Big Dog
    ziggy,on a interesting side note i was on a washington state ferry in 1980 headed to port townsend and since the weather was bad figured i could step out to the covered bow section for a peaceful (uuummm)smoke,alas i was not alone,it was the original (actor) maytag repairman and what a crackup he was,i apologized for my smoke and he just laughed and said dont worry about it he smells it every day he`s on the lot during lunch breaks,i know i`m aging myself oh well!i still get a kick out of those pics,when i asked him why he looked familiar his hint was he was the loneliest man in town and i still didn`t figure it out,i think he figured out i was in a casual not really thinking much mode and spilled the beans.We ended up hangin for the rest of the ride and i`ve been a maytag buyer ever since
    Neat story..sadly I think I just heard he died....bummer!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast