Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gas saving tips at the pump.

djunkie
    The only fuel I have had a problem with is, Super Fuels in Parker. Super Fuel causes the jeep to idle funny and run bad, no problelm with the other vehicles.
    Ya F*ck that place. I got a bad batch of diesel from them once. Made for a miserable drive home that day.

Jyruiz
    It all sounds like a pain in the ass to me just to save a couple bucks on gas. But I guess thats just me. When I need gas I just go get it. I laugh at people that go out of their way to save a few cents per gallon. My time is worth more to me I guess.
    Thats cause you are a BALLER!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    You beat me to it

BigDoug
    This is no joke here, i went on ebay for gas saving devices and some dude was selling a block of wood (2x4 piece) and you put under your gas pedal.
    Well, low and behold some lady won the auction for $31............no kidding !!.....i thought this was so funny and had to show my wife how some some people are gullible..............................true story.
    Iv'e got 10 pieces of wood for sale if your ready to save gas ? call today for immediate results!!

djunkie
    Not caring about saving $5 does not make you a baller.

djunkie
    This is no joke here, i went on ebay for gas saving devices and some dude was selling a block of wood (2x4 piece) and you put under your gas pedal.
    Well, low and behold some lady won the auction for $31............no kidding !!.....i thought this was so funny and had to show my wife how some some people are gullible..............................true story.
    Iv'e got 10 pieces of wood for sale if your ready to save gas ? call today for immediate results!!
    And I'll bet you want $40 a piece for them too? :jawdrop:

BigDoug
    Thank you for your interest and inquiring about this space age technology !!
    Now, how many would you like ?
    If you buy in pairs, one for the gas pedal and one for the brake pedal, i can save on shipping...........................now if you would like color matched hi-tech blocks ? this is an additional charge.
    Just think, you can put one under the gas pedal of your rhino or on top of the pedal so you can reach with ease, plus they come in a assortment of colors, we have pink for you and your buddies !!..........................hehe

djunkie
    Thank you for your interest and inquiring about this space age technology !!
    If you buy in pairs, one for the gas pedal and one for the brake pedal, i can save on shipping...........................now if you would like color matched hi-tech blocks ? this is an additional charge.
    Just think, you can put one under the gas pedal of your rhino or on top of the pedal so you can reach with ease, plus they come in a assortment of colors, we have pink for you and your buddies !!..........................hehe
    You forget that I'm probably a good 3-4 inches taller than you Doug. No need for pedal extensions like that Outcoled guy. :jawdrop:
    By the way, will it be an extra $20 for Full Throttle to be put on the blocks? :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

BigDoug
    Actually, little billy boy is who i was thinking about and not in a gay manner either !!
    The "full throttle" logo will be well represented on all blocks, custom bilett, engraved, routered, sticker, embossed, lettered, inset, painted........whatever you like but you get the idea !!

Is that the place on the right side just past the 95 turn to the north? If you cross the bridge and go straight rather than turning? We got bad Diesel there last time. But the pump was super slow. We should have known better.
    Yes Mam! that is the place. Their fuel is two cents cheaper per gallon over Arco, engine problems are included in the price :2purples:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast