Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sucker Punch...

djunkie
    sounds like your buddy needs to step it up a notch, both on the women he dates and the places he hangs...highschool ended along time ago(at least for an old fart like me )
    Grandpa!!!!!!:jawdrop:

Sleeper CP
    I hope I'm not sounding like a buzz kill Empire. I feel for your friend. I hate pussies that start shit like this and have to have their friends jump in to make it even worse. I just hope your friend knows that this may be more headache than anything.
    Oh, you noticed that too.....
    If nothing else, if he can prove that the security helped the guy's out he has a hell of a claim against the Club and if nothing else he should threaten their Liquor license and get a cash settlement from them.
    That is, if he can prove or has enough witnesses that will stand up and say that the Security let these a-hole beat on his friend and then did nothing to restrain them before the cop's got there.
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

EmpirE231
    haha you guys are funny.... frickin HB investigators. yeah highschool ended a while ago.... what I meant by highschool reunion is that you see everyone at this place.
    and I'd say there is atleast a 50% chance this chick instigated it somehow... but c'mon? no words exchanges, no warning just out of the blue sucker punch?
    we'll see how it all plays out...........

warlock
    haha you guys are funny.... frickin HB investigators. yeah highschool ended a while ago.... what I meant by highschool reunion is that you see everyone at this place.
    and I'd say there is atleast a 50% chance this chick instigated it somehow... but c'mon? no words exchanges, no warning just out of the blue sucker punch?
    we'll see how it all plays out...........
    Yea too bad she didn't give yer boy a warning 'cause she saw that shit comin' a mile away and yer friend was her sucker that got punched....Now she can tell all her friends how 2 dudes were fightin' over her...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234