Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I told you left wingers were nuts!!!

Old Texan
    Ultra, in case you haven't met (encountered) our guest before, he is left of liberal. I think he is perhaps Euel Gibbons (sp) reincarnated. He ate the remainder of the tree he built his canoe from and lives off the land to keep from overtaxing Mother Nature's gifts. We believe he is Gay and in denial.:devil:

ULTRA26 # 1
    Ultra, in case you haven't met (encountered) our guest before, he is left of liberal. I think he is perhaps Euel Gibbons (sp) reincarnated. He ate the remainder of the tree he built his canoe from and lives off the land to keep from overtaxing Mother Nature's gifts. We believe he is Gay and in denial.:devil:
    I haven't heard the name Euell Gibbons in 20 to 25 years.
    This thread was the 1st. Thanks for the heads up.

OKIE-JET
    Thanks for connecting the dots......................
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover
    Not a problem......the first time through

asch
    I don't mean to butt in, but I believe there was a MAJOR display of Right Wing mental instability today in ROCHESTER, N.H. concerning a certain man named Leeland Eisenberg. All I have to add is THANK GOODNESS for Hew Hampshire's sensible gun control laws which prevented this poor ill man from really becoming a threat to anyone. Honestly, when was the last time a mentally afflicted progressive took political hostages?
    Homeless
    Uhhh....Virginia Tech?? THAT GUY was a leftwing nutjob--manifesto and all.

delemorte
    All you need to do is listen to the anger in the left. They are nothing but emotional basket cases. The right uses facts...the left uses emotion and when those facts collide with the emotion, they go berserk. Always have, always will.
    this is hysterical...
    two words...
    Anne Coulter

eliminatedsprinter
    this is hysterical...
    two words...
    Anne Coulter
    Better yet, the left's hysterical reaction to Ann Coulter.:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

ULTRA26 # 1
    Ann Coulter :2purples: :2purples:

delemorte
    dude. if Satan, Hitler and Pol Pot had a threesome then Anne Coulter would be their love child.

ULTRA26 # 1
    dude. if Satan, Hitler and Pol Pot had a threesome then Anne Coulter would be their love child.
    LMFAO

Moneypitt
    Now that would be a scientific break through, 3 dudes producing a love child.......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast