Thread: Extreme Trucks!!!!!!(moving Today)

ultra27jay
    Hey Everone We Are Moving To Our New Shop Today. Come And Check Us Out Next Week.
    We Are One Block South Of The 405. In The 24 Hour Fitness Parking Lot. And 1 Block North Of Mission Motorsports.
    Hope To See U Guys At The New Shop. And Again Thanks For Everyones Support In The Last Year.
    8767-m Irvine Center Drive
    Irvine Ca 92618
    New Phone Number
    949-585-9000 Shop

ultra27jay
    its was a long weekend but we are all moved in. if any one needs anything feel free to give us a call or stop by. thanks

4day!!
    Congrats on the new shop Jay. I drove by this morning after leaving the station. I need to get a grill for my '05 2500HD. Oh and your fire inspection is due since your a new tenant . Good luck with the new location, I'll stop by maybe Wed.

voodoomedman
    its was a long weekend but we are all moved in. if any one needs anything feel free to give us a call or stop by. thanks
    Congratulations. Great service you've got. Even advice on the 95 heading out of town. After playing with tire sizes and gear ratio's it looks like it was a 4.10 they put in though. Got it dialed in now. You still have that bowtie with Old Glory on it?

Throttle
    Congrats on the new shop Jay. I drove by this morning after leaving the station. I need to get a grill for my '05 2500HD. Oh and your fire inspection is due since your a new tenant . Good luck with the new location, I'll stop by maybe Wed.
    green sheet it and pass it on to the other shift...:idea:

INSman
    Congrats Jay.... This has to be a better drive for you

ultra27jay
    Congratulations. Great service you've got. Even advice on the 95 heading out of town. After playing with tire sizes and gear ratio's it looks like it was a 4.10 they put in though. Got it dialed in now. You still have that bowtie with Old Glory on it?
    yes i do come and get it......

ultra27jay
    Congrats Jay.... This has to be a better drive for you
    15 miles less...................thats a 2 gallon a day saving on the duramax.....

ultra27jay
    green sheet it and pass it on to the other shift...:idea:
    i dont know if thats nice or not.........:devil:

ultra27jay
    thanks man see u then....and bring me any paperwork so i can be up to code.