Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Force Holiday Car Show

RitcheyRch
    This weekend.
    JOHN FORCE HOLIDAY CAR SHOW - SUNDAY - DEC. 2 - 10am-4pm
    John Force Holiday Car Show
    Benefiting California Highway Patrol’s – “CHiP’s For Kids” Toy Drive
    Yorba Linda, CA - Dec. 2 – John Force Holiday Car Show – 10am-4pm
    Benefiting: California Highway Patrol’s – “CHiP’s for Kids” toy drive.
    Spectator Admission is a new $10 Unwrapped Toy.
    Host Club: Classic Cruisers of North Orange County.
    See Hundreds of Street Rods, Muscle Cars, Antiques, Classics, Motorcycles, Trucks, Racecars, and Specialty Vehicles on Display. Entertainment & Celebrities. Meet the entire Force family including John, Ashley, Laurie, Brittany & Courtney; plus top NHRA drivers: Robert Hight, Mike Neff, Tom McEwen and Gas Ronda. Meet stars from hit TV shows like Robert Gossett from ‘The Closer’, Jimmy Shine from ‘Hard Shine’ and Jeana & Vicki from ‘The Real Housewives of Orange County’ and Santa Claus. Tour the John Force Race Shop & Museum. Major TV & Print Media Coverage. Vendors. Fun for the Entire Family.
    Featured Vehicles: Jay Leno’s ‘Tank Car’ – Chip Foose’s ‘HemisFear’ – Jet –Powered Pt Cruiser Limo – Barbie’s ‘Pink Hummer’ a One-Of-A-Kind Surf Woody and Antique Fire Trucks Display!
    In Concert: Peter Brandon
    Vehicle Pre-Entry Registration ONLY. A FREE Souvenir Event T-Shirt, FREE In & Out Burger Lunch with every entry – Entry Fee $40 per Vehicle – Prior to Nov. 10th, after Nov. 10th, Registration fee is $45. – Open to all Street Rods, Muscle Cars, Classics, Antiques, and Trucks & Sports Cars.
    Directions: 91 Freeway (in Yorba Linda) Exit Weir Canyon North, Right Savi Ranch, Right Mirage and follow the signs for parking. John Force RaceStation, 22722 Old Canal Road, Yorba Linda, CA 92887.
    Information: Call (714) 921-1651 or Website: JohnForceRacing.com

SOCALDETAIL1
    Same day as Pomona :idea:

RitcheyRch
    Decisions decisions
    Same day as Pomona :idea:

Havasu1986
    You beat me to it . I have the flyer right here and I was getting ready to post it. I was just at T.G.I.F.'s talking to the bar tenders about how crowded it gets in the Savi Ranch area for this event. I'm thinking of dropping the Tahoe at the Jiffy Lube and walking down the street.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    Thanks for reminding me..

Havasu1986
    Thanks for reminding me..
    I sent you a PM

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    I sent you a PM
    ditto...

Not So Fast
    Do I see GAS RONDA as a guest?? I thought he was killed many years ago in a drag racing crash, right after the time period that Les Richie died at Fontana Drags. That name was the ABSOLUTE COOLEST in the whole wide world, are you kidding me "GAS RONDA" for a handle, wow:jawdrop: Had the baddest ass Fords just as the term "Funny Cars" came into existence. Only us old guys will remember why they were called that right?:idea: Can anybody name some of those time period cars?? NSF

SOCALDETAIL1
    Decisions decisions
    I have 3 cars im taking to Pomona. So I guess it's Pomona. I will go to Johns Easter car show.

noboattom
    Having a long day will be going to pamona ,then go to Force show.:sleeping:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast