Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John Force Holiday Car Show

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    Looks like we will have a nice day tomorrow....

RVRBUM2
    went to this show about 7 years ago and it was well worth the trip out there if you go definitly take the shop tour

LUVNLIFE
    Damn I wish I would have seen this earlier as this would have been my plan for the day. If anyone goes take lots of pics. Thanks

You beat me to it . I have the flyer right here and I was getting ready to post it. I was just at T.G.I.F.'s talking to the bar tenders about how crowded it gets in the Savi Ranch area for this event. I'm thinking of dropping the Tahoe at the Jiffy Lube and walking down the street.
    Forgot about this show. We were just about to leave for TGIF's, but guess we'll have to change our plans. Savi gets terribly crowded during his shows (and Christmas eve - ugh!) With Imperial/La Palma jacked up w/construction, Weir canyon is our main traveling street. We may be stuck at home!:sqeyes:

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    The girl scouts prevented us from attending the show this year...How was it??

CampbellCarl
    Just about the best show I've been to. Just a guess, 400-500 cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats and all very bitchen! Wished I had shown up sooner. Got there around 1:00pm. My show favorite was a '69 Mustang Boss 429 that was ORIGINAL! Original paint, interior, PolyGlass tires, 40,000 sumthin' miles. I'm no Ford guy but man that thing gave me wood. Lots and lots to look at and me without a camera to bring it all to you's guys that didn't want to battle the parking!
    CC

Bense468
    Good show as always. We were over there all day, then hit newport for drinks dinner after

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12