Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Officer.....

Jbb
    Show me what a real man you are.... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIyw5KJV3tA).....Suprisingly... ...his superiors found nothing wrong with his behaviour. ..Dont sign the ticket, and you have two choices....cuffs or tazer.....nice work Mr Fife...That motorist looked like a real threat... Maybe , while he was down, he should have clubbed him,like a baby seal too......and his wife as well...
    .......Flame on....

THOR
    Man that officer is tough.

Ultracrazy
    Show me what a real man you are.... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIyw5KJV3tA).....Suprisingly... ...his superiors found nothing wrong with his behaviour. ..Dont sign the ticket, and you have two choices....cuffs or tazer.....nice work Mr Fife...That motorist looked like a real threat... Maybe , while he was down, he should have clubbed him,like a baby seal too......and his wife as well...
    .......Flame on....
    Ummmmm..........I would debat this over a beer with ya.......but not here
    Both sides had some issues...........

468miller
    hmmm since when do we just walk away from the cops when there talking to us...........:idea:

LEADFOOTjosh
    hmmm since when do we just walk away from the cops when there talking to us...........:idea:
    maybe.. being tazerd is better than being shot...

Jbb
    Ummmmm..........I would debat this over a beer with ya.......but not here
    Both sides had some issues...........
    :jawdrop: .....Dont hurt me now......

Ultracrazy
    :jawdrop: .....Dont hurt me now......
    Now, now..........just saying that an intelligent conversation in this place would be a waste of time

CARLSON-JET
    Officer = as$hole
    Driver = idiot
    a$$hole + idiot + video camera = priceless comedy :jawdrop:

Liquid Courage
    Here's a few issues I have with your opinion on this...
    Do you see the driver favoring his right pocket and refusing to comply with the officers orders? That's a red flag.
    Here's the choices at that point. you tell me what would be better
    1) Taser
    2) pepper spray
    3) baton
    4) go hands on and take the driver to the ground forcibly
    5) let this guy, who is favoring his right pocket, not complying with orders and actively resisting (walking away), go back to his car.
    Now you can sit there and argue that going back to the car is no biggie but the officer didn't know this driver (who you sarcastically say is a real threat) and doesn't know his history or who he is. Just because he doesn't have prison tattoos or looks like a gangbanger doesn't mean he didn't just kill someone an hour ago.
    I always use the thought process of this:
    I've never been shot by the police. I've never been tasered or beat or mis-treated except the occassional grumpy officer. You know why I've never experienced this? Because I'm polite and respectful and know that the court system is the right forum to argue a matter. Not at the scene with the officer.
    Could the officer handled it differently? Most likely.
    Was there some mis-understanding and communication between the two men? Yes, it appears so (officer brought the guy out arrest. Driver thought he was exiting to argue more).
    All I'm saying is dont judge unless you're part of the investigation and have all facts.
    Just my .02.

Officer = as$hole
    Driver = idiot
    a$$hole + idiot + video camera = priceless comedy :jawdrop:
    You said it right, plus the guy was reaching in his pocket while walking away.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast