Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Please Officer.....

Liquid Courage
    This all or none mentality...is so over..... ....Let me be the first to enlighten you......there are some cops ..that are total assholes,......and dont deserve the badge they carry....let alone the respect they think they deserve......I hope to think they are in the small minority....I speak of this ...from experience......I have run across a few in my life .........that had a chip the size of you're ego on their shoulder... ....I have had a few be forced to apologize to me for their actions as well......I dont argue.... but I do follow up.....and when necessary, argue my point in court....
    That being said .....I have been pulled over while being dead wrong....and given a break.....and told to have a nice day....
    The cops that are bad....need to be identified, and replaced...
    And to those who say ...I try to be extra nice ...just in case the person before me was being rude to the cop......makes me laugh....A professional leaves his issues at the door.....My boss isn't interested in my marital issues.....wheather I feel bad....dont want to be there that day.....No...He expects me to do my job in a professional manner...period......Should the same not be expected by those sworn to protect ....and serve?..I think so....
    The fact that a cop may be stressed over any variety of issues, is of no concern to me.....Im sure all the stress you guys encounter, .....was mentioned to you long before you were qualified to put on a badge...No one forced that line of work on you.....
    WOW! That is probably the first point youve made on this thread I agree with. Good post. However, there is the "all or nothing" outlook that you refer to on the other side of this thread too. The whol "f*ck the police" attitude just goes to show there will always be those out there that have no consideration, thought process or clue of the big picture.
    Yes, every police officer across the nation should be held accountable for his/her actions and should present themselves in a professional manner at all times...SO SHOULD THE PUBLIC THEY DEAL WITH. It's a mutual respect for another human being issue. And if you're head is so far up your azz to actually group all police together in one lump group of azzholes then well again...You're just clueless.
    The point of this thread...the taser video. Right or wrong on the cop. Some say right, some say wrong. Again, from what I see. It could've been hanlded better on both subjects parts. But it doesn't change the fact that if the officer involved can articulate in his report why he tasered this guy and explain it to the people WHOS OPINIONS MATTER, then he'll be fine. End of story. Don't assume you know all the fact just because you watch it on some video on youtube.

LOWRIVER2
    Nah shockwave bob, you already screwed a deputy out of some stereo equipment about two years ago. We got your number and your business practices talked about and made aware of.
    Thanks

LOWRIVER2
    Wow, hit a little close to the bone there Mr. Bob?
    Now I won't lose composure on an internet site so you go and do whatever it is you do that makes it easy to hide from reality and facts.
    No need for vulgar language here. Might wanna learn to control your temper there.
    The above is an example of controlling your emotions Mr. Bob, might take some notes
    LOL
    Reality makes the blood boil I see.
    Tough talk is one thing, if you can 't handle the heat, don't make crass remarks about others buddy.

Liquid Courage
    That's some typical cop mentality bullshit right there. I'm not entitled to my opinion. I have to have your opinion or you're going to boycott me. I wish I did something that he might want to buy, so I could tell him to take his work and his money and shove it up his ass. But, in a nice manner so as not to get tazered.
    There's a difference between an opinion that the cop in the video was wrong to taze and the opinion that some post on here that "too bad the driver didn't have a gun", "I'm far from pro-cop", "I don't consider the police to be a "friendly" by any means" etc. etc. It's the hostility towards ALL LE that LR2 is refering too I assume.

LOWRIVER2
    I don't go out of my way looking to tangle with civilians these days Bob, but if you feel so inclined to start something when I'm around, bring it. I'm not one to call names, I'll make sure to ID myself if I ever am told who you are at some event where we're both at.
    That being said, again, I'm not commenting on this video in any way, just the knee jerking that goes on around here without any real deduction of facts/issues behind the incident and what led up to it (any incident)

Dribble
    Of course, what do you expect here? Most on this thread are from Kalifornistan, where the libs RULE. Question everything. Make everything a big deal. Blow it way out of proportion. LOL
    I think it's a pretty safe bet that most on this sight are pro law enforcement, conservative republican types. And BTW. Three out of the last four Governors of "Kalifornistan" have been Republican. The lone Democrat was recalled halfway through his second term. Nevada is only batting .500 as only two of the last four Governors were Republican. Damn liberals.

Liquid Courage
    First, I didn't watch the video. I rarely watch videos posted on HB. Second, I didn't say anything about "too bad he didn't have a gun." My only comment was "you turn your back on a cop, you get what you get."
    LE, mostly, is hostile. You reap what you sow.
    And I don't recall LR2 said anything directly to you before you began addressing him directly.
    Reference your last comment. I would have to disagree with you 100% in regard to most LE being hostile. but agree with you 100% on "you reap what you sow". Have you ever thought it's your own attitude towards others that causes LE to be hostile towards you (if that is the case). I would assume you are only refering to first hand accounts with LE and not have an opinion of such large grandure on something that didnt directly affect you.

LOWRIVER2
    Talk is talk Bob, reality is I'm a PM away if you want to discuss something or more.

LOWRIVER2
    Talk is good but more is okay too. Do what you gotta do.

Liquid Courage
    I am speaking of incidents which directly involved me or those that I have witnessed that did not involve me in the least. My exposure is fairly limited to mostly routine stuff, with one notable exception, but I would say that 90-95% of all my LE contact has been negative. Could I have contributed to that? I'm sure I did. I'm a product of my environment.
    Well, considering you have enough common sense to realize "it takes two to tango" I'm suprised you lump a vast majority of people into one group. I know I'm not going to change your opinion on this but I can say that your assumption is wrong. Not all, not 90-95%, not half, not even 1/10th of LE is bad. 90-95% of officers out there thrive on helping others and would even give their lives for others. I'm not saying you should go hug the next cop you see, or even like them. But theres a lack of mutual respect for others that this nation seems to have lost somewhere along the road that if returned, would change the way the public is treated by LE and LE is treated by the public. The only way to change this is one person at a time.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast