Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Please Officer.....

Faceaz
    Gotta love the HOT BOAT POLICE ARM CHAIR QUARTERBACK SQUAD!
    Since I've come here in 01, this peanut gallery never changes, too funny. I'm glad Brian can find all these videos, I sure as hell don't have the time to find 'em.
    Now, if Brian could put some of that time into painting all of his toys anything other than teal and pink, we'd really have something to talk about.
    Let the gallery continue, I learned long ago it's worth NOTHING to input ANYTHING into this forum when you actually deal with something that's discussed, too many internet "experts" to refute any real world experience one might have.
    That being said, I'll go over to gear heads and lambast Superdave and Infomaniac about valve train selection since I have the same experience with that as most here have with police work.....very little/LOL!
    Rant on, remember, it's hot boat: land of the mentally challenged and quick to type fast without thinking squad.
    T
    I agree with you here, I'm really not one to judge if he acted properly of not. With these threads, theres really only 2 members whose opinions I value, but they haven't posted. Magic34 or Boatcop?

BoatPI
    I'll drink to that intermission. You made my day.
    I could have chimed in the use of force discussion. But with comments made like 'probable cause' is needed to speak or stop someone, it would take more time than I have left on this earth. Before some speak, you may consider taking a college class on search and seizure ,constitutionial reviews, and recent court decisions. All of this valuable information is, or should be part of every modern day LE's life. And as far as a comment made about somehow an officer can promote faster by writing more citations, well that is about so far from reality it is again, an uninformed falsehood.
    Try studying law, public adminstration and management for starters.

mike37
    wow this thread still going on

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213