Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Officer.....

CARLSON-JET
    Hands going towards pocket is just just ONE of the reasons he is an idiot. I have to say I might have felt uncomfortable with that scenario had I been the officer in the situation. Good stuff though. :devil:

Kindsvater Flat
    Man To Sue Highway Patrol After Traffic Stop Tasing
    Last Update: 11/20 11:28 pm
    Print Story | Email Story
    Man To Sue Highway Patrol After Tasing
    Related Links
    YouTube Video Link
    The man refused to sign a ticket for allegedly speeding and after that a Utah Highway Patrol trooper tased him in front of his pregnant wife and baby.
    Now the man is planning to file a lawsuit against the Utah Highway Patrol.
    Jared Massey may or may not have been speeding but he was arrested when he refused to sign the speeding ticket, not knowing he had to. Now you can see it all unfold on Youtube.
    Massey says, “I thought he was going to go after someone on the other side.”
    Jared Massey says he was already slowing down as he approached this 40 mile per hour sign in a construction zone outside of vernal on September 14th.
    But then trooper John Gardner pulled him over.
    “How you doing, going kind of fast, license and registration.”
    Massey was asked how fast he was going. The two exchanged words we can’t hear because of traffic going by but after about a minute trooper Gardner goes back to his car, and returns with a ticket.
    Massey is asked to sign the ticket but refuses. Trooper Gardner asks him to exit the SUV.
    At this point, Massey says he thought they would talk about the circumstances.
    Massey fell flat on his back as he was tased. His pregnant wife, Lauren, came out of the car screaming.
    “I see this guy pull gun on me,” says Massey. “I thought it was a real gun.”
    Trooper Gardner had ordered Massey to turn around and place his hands behind him twice, and it is an officer’s prerogative whether to arrest someone for not signing a ticket.
    Jeff Nigbur from the Utah Highway Patrol says, “It’s easy for us to say this is what he should have done, but other hand could have felt very threatened.”
    The Utah Highway Patrol tells us it will speed up the internal investigation based on a complaint Massey filed two months ago. They will also look at the use of the taser.
    “We take using taser very seriously,” says Trooper Nigbur.
    But for the moment Trooper Gardner is still on the job and Massey thinks his demeanor at the end of tape says everything people need to know.
    Trooper Gardner is heard on the tape saying, “He was over there jumping around...I said, ‘naw, not going to play that game.’ I pulled out the taser, ‘turn around right now or I tase you.’ I tased him.”
    If Trooper Garner is found to have acted inappropriately it is highly unlikely he will lose his job.
    As for Massey, all charges except for the speeding ticket have been dropped.

That is total BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! He was putting his wallet back in his pocket and then the cop don't bother moving both him and himself to safety like on the ditch side. Then walks away leaving him lay there for some car or truck to run over him. Don't bother picking him up and putting him the squad first. I hope this guy sues the shit out this guy and or county/state. These are letting the badge go to there heads.

BoatPI
    A much greater idiot exists....................
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayvrq...eature=related

That cop out right lied to the other cop and good thing that's on video for the tasered guy.

XtrmWakeborder
    Hmm can't say that i'm too fond of cops, but when you start walking to the car when a cop tells you to stop and put ur hands behind ur back I have to agree with the decision. What if the cop let him walk back to the car and he brought out a gun?

WOW!!!! That's a definite win there. Hope he gets lot's of money and jobs also!

Hmm can't say that i'm too fond of cops, but when you start walking to the car when a cop tells you to stop and put ur hands behind ur back I have to agree with the decision. What if the cop let him walk back to the car and he brought out a gun?
    You could see he was scared and thought is this for real?????????? As he was putting his wallet back in his back pocket.

XtrmWakeborder
    lol "I said I would leave" after every time he got tazed...then he wouldn't move

XtrmWakeborder
    You could see he was scared and thought is this for real?????????? As he was putting his wallet back in his back pocket.
    LOL I don't care if he crapped his pants. The officer told him to stay put. I would have done the same thing. He's lucky the officer had a tazer. I'm not going to risk my life thinking hey this guy looks like a family man that's just scared and let him walk back to his vehicle.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast