Thread: Hey Flyin' Vees?

Kachina26
    Judge for yourselves.
    http://www.boatcop.com/flyveegrn.JPG
    ribbet

Make it a Double
    I think Jordy game me that color Jello shot before

RiverDave
    Pretty sure the house color came out different then what they picked, and it's getting repainted. It was supposed to be a tan'ish color with a very subtle green tint to it or something to that effect.
    RD

Ziggy
    Like a lot of houses that look tan in pictures that actually appear more peachy in person, I'm sure fully cured it'll be perfect for the V's.

MissB
    WOW, that's frog fungus green if I ever saw it!! j/k I think it's nice. Very "earthy"

RiverDave
    Jamie said the house isn't finished drying yet, and hopefully it will dry much a much lighter color. If it doesn't then it will get repainted.
    RD

YeLLowBoaT
    Jamie said the house isn't finished drying yet, and hopefully it will dry much a much lighter color. If it doesn't then it will get repainted.
    RD
    unless that was just painted its not going to lighten much. The AZ sun will lighten it alot over the next year or two.
    When selecting a color for house you want to pick a color in nature that is near by.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    well before the shiat talking and the rumors start flyin or hoppin down the road with Alan's nice little frog.
    This is not the color we chose. Like Dave has said. It is suppose to be a brownish with a green tint to it.
    So we will be the grinches until we can fix it.
    also it is not dry. They finished the stucco the day it rained and has not had time to dry.

Ziggy
    Stucco does funny things when green(term for wet concrete).. I told you all it needed to finish curing

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I just kinda made up the name. But I imagine that if frogs had fungus, it would be pretty close to that color.
    to me it is more like a rottedout tooth from a parker local.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast