Simple solution to global warming, if there is such a thing, stop having kids! Read Glenn Becks book. Cows emit nitrous oxide, I could use some of that in my boat, which adds to the problem more than we do.
Read your history of the world. How many times has the earth warmed up and then cooled down.
I'm 60 + yrs. of age and live in the sunbelt and windbelt. How many years have we talked about solar and wind energy, almost all my Life. What have we done about it? Very little.
Look at countries around the world, Brazil for example. They may be cutting down our Rain Forrest, when was the last time we talked about them, but they've almost totally gone to non fossil fuel for thier cars.
The next time I hear some a##$%&^ tell me what they pay for gas in Europe I'm going to ask them about all the golf courses, islands, hotels and whatever else thier buliding in Dubai, Saudi Arabia and other place over there.
We're being taken to the cleaners by our government to allow it to happen.
We've become a nation of gerribles. Let's get off our lazy you know what and fight for our country where it matters, at Home.
Good luck with that, when more people vote for american idol then the prez we are in sad shape, a land of ****ing morons.