Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Now This man was the shizz nit!!!!

superdave013
    Tony, to bad you were a drag fag back then. It would have really been something to see you and him out on the course at the same time.
    I never knew Lance but he'd always take the time to answer a quick question for a fan. Watching him drive a superstock was like watching magic. It truly was. Didn't he win every S.S. race in 2,000?
    That was a bad deal at Parker 2001. Both him and Mike Hoben were a big loss to inboard boat racing.
    Thanks for the post, it's good to remember the sports heros.

Kindsvater Flat
    Once on the Schouten Ranch site I saw a clip of a white or light colored Kboat kind of rig that two guys were in, he kept blippin the gas and the boat would jump out of the water like a dolpin. I only found it once though. At least I think it was on that site, wish I could find that one again.
    Great video of Lance there!
    Its still in the video section.... Morg & Wayne (http://www.schoutenranch.com/video/morg.wmv)

voodooCanoe
    GREAT VIDEO! Chokes me up everytime I see it.
    Hard to believe it was 6 years ago.
    What a talented racer, great showman and overall ambassador for the sport.

707-CREW
    Great video

H8Monday
    Lance and I were best friends here in Utah. Thanks for posting this video. I was at most of those races, including Parker where we lost him. Here is a pic I shot of my friend, his prized Kboat and his favorite crew member 'Chicken'.
    regards -Todd-
    http://www.credaroliimages.com/photos/133187826-L.jpg

PGF500
    I remember meeting Lance in 1990 at Orville. He was real young and pretty new to driving a SS boat. Him and my cousins the Culps were real close friends. I love hearing all the old stories how Lance and Heath used to battle it out all over the country. That was a great video. Someday I'll try my hand at circle racing I just need a boat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123