Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: **PINK Rhino Stolen!!**

Ion
    A friend of mine had her almost-new custom pink Rhino stolen from her Havasu driveway sometime between last night and this morning. It shouldn't be very hard to spot as I believe it's the only pink one I've seen and I had painted "Forever Daddy's Girl" on the tailgate. It's under several layers of clear, so it would be difficult to remove, PLUS the pink color should make it stick out like a sore thumb. Please notify me if you have seen it around town, or somewhere in so.cal...if someone had the nads to trailer it and transport it away from Havasu.
    Thanks!
    -Don
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...1&d=1195417843

RitcheyRch
    Oh man, that sucks. I sure hope you find it

Mrs.Racer277
    That sucks. Is it the pink one from Walt's?

RiverRatMike
    A friend of mine had her almost-new custom pink Rhino stolen from her Havasu driveway sometime between last night and this morning. It shouldn't be very hard to spot as I believe it's the only pink one I've seen and I had painted "Forever Daddy's Girl" on the tailgate. It's under several layers of clear, so it would be difficult to remove, PLUS the pink color should make it stick out like a sore thumb. Please notify me if you have seen it around town, or somewhere in so.cal...if someone had the nads to trailer it and transport it away from Havasu.
    Thanks!
    -Don
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...1&d=1195417843
    I live here in Havasu and will keep my eye open for it for sure. Hope you find it. That sucks!

djunkie
    That really sucks!!!!!!! We'll be out thursday through sunday an we'll keep an eye out or it.

Cheap Thrills
    Geeezas ,, that's gonna be hard to hide.
    T.

Cheap Thrills
    Shouldn't be hard to find.
    I could have that cage and those plastics off that Rhino in 30 minutes.
    So , you're contradicting your prior statement ? Make up your mind already
    T.

Ion
    That sucks. Is it the pink one from Walt's?
    Yes, she got it there. I think the Joker's Wild guy's shop did the custom work. (tailgate can't open because cage is too narrow, by the way )

Cheap Thrills
    All four personalities are going to post on this thread.
    The more I started to think about it, the more I thought, "If I still that Rhino, I'm changing the plastics and cage first thing." They're really easy to change.
    no doubt, They're easy to change but let me play the part of thieving crackhead bastard for a second or two if you will.....
    I would probably try to offload it ASAP so I could get my next fix. Aint got no time , gotta geet high Maine.
    Idunno ... I hope they find it. I hate thieves as much as I hate liars. No use for either one.
    T.

BoatPI
    **********TWEAKERS STRIKE AGAIN

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast