Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New Dcb!!!

Magic34
    Question: Do you guys want your boats at the show? I personally wouldn't want my boat to be at the show with a weeks worth of people all over it.
    Belt buckles scratching the side, etc.

new2cats
    Question: Do you guys want your boats at the show? I personally wouldn't want my boat to be at the show with a weeks worth of people all over it.
    Belt buckles scratching the side, etc.
    You have an obvious & good point. My Howards were at LA shows and Gene did a good job polishing and refurbishing back to original.My theory is this; boat show boats are the best-of-the-best a builder has to offer, right!? Although DCB seems to always do their best, it is logical to me that my "boat show" boat will be 110% of their capability. I will not cut the final check until the boat passes my "punch list, scratch, blemish test".....also, I realize she will get abused by my family and friends anyway so I am not that picky! From my experience, anything can be sanded, filled, gelled, buffed, replaced, resewn, recapitulated, reinvented....
    I have torn enough seats and hit enough docks to know this first hand Even spilled an entire bottle of high-test octane boost on my BRAND NEW 30' Sleek Heritage first time out....set it on the hatch and it fell....DAHHHHH.....the Magic/Sleek guys laughed at me, cut the areas out and replaced....a quick $300 and I was on my way!!!!

new2cats
    Boat looks incredible. The combo of the seats and the boat will come together very nicely. Truly a year round boat. Warm in the winter and HOT in the summer. :jawdrop:
    Looks great!!
    OUCH...MY ASS!!!!

TCN
    Newest pix of our new F-29 named: "DARK ANGEL"...she will be at the LA Show too!!
    http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...s/DSC_0010.jpg
    http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...s/DSC_0009.jpg
    Good looking boat. DCB is about 10 minutes from my house if you ever need any photos or a progress report. Nick

Twice Pipes
    Newest pix of our new F-29 named: "DARK ANGEL"...she will be at the LA Show too!!
    http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...s/DSC_0010.jpg
    http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...s/DSC_0009.jpg
    Wow!! Beautiful boat. Love the colors.

new2cats
    Good looking boat. DCB is about 10 minutes from my house if you ever need any photos or a progress report. Nick
    Incredible offer....thanks...we live in Simi so it is a grueling 2.5-4.5 hour drive (obviously depends on traffic)
    Any time you care to cruise by and snap shots, please feel free.....we are the appreciative types so it will pay off in Mai Tais (in a big plastic bucket, of course) and greasy Naked Turtle grub!!!!
    Thanks again for the gracious offer.

new2cats
    Wow!! Beautiful boat. Love the colors.
    Thanks..thought I was gonna get bagged on for going dark and dingey!

TCN
    Incredible offer....thanks...we live in Simi so it is a grueling 2.5-4.5 hour drive (obviously depends on traffic)
    Any time you care to cruise by and snap shots, please feel free.....we are the appreciative types so it will pay off in Mai Tais (in a big plastic bucket, of course) and greasy Naked Turtle grub!!!!
    Thanks again for the gracious offer.
    No problem. Just shoot me a PM if you are needing a fix and I will swing by. People did the same thing for us when we built our boat because we live in San Diego and Howard is in Valencia. No payback needed.

new2cats
    No problem. Just shoot me a PM if you are needing a fix and I will swing by. People did the same thing for us when we built our boat because we live in San Diego and Howard is in Valencia. No payback needed.
    Cool...I have had Gene, Mike, Bill, Paco and crew build me 2 boats (Bullets)...went everyday (until Gene kicked me out!!)....Simi to Valencia is an easy drive!
    If ever you need me to pick up a part or something from the Willen boys or Teague, let me know, I can run North no problemo!!
    Thanks.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345