Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old school...

Lookin for Liquid
    Here is one of Ted in the Superstar last year...very proud to call him a friend!

Cheyenne372
    Faggart sold that hydro to a guy here in Waco named Mel Thurman. He ran it for a couple of years, but the neat thing about that boat was the paint.
    At the end of a run, you could touch the orange on the side of the boat and it was soft and spongy. Wierd deal.
    Hey Retired....what ever happened to Larry Skidmore? Haven't thought about him in years.

Retired flatbottom racer
    Faggart sold that hydro to a guy here in Waco named Mel Thurman. He ran it for a couple of years, but the neat thing about that boat was the paint.
    At the end of a run, you could touch the orange on the side of the boat and it was soft and spongy. Wierd deal.
    Hey Retired....what ever happened to Larry Skidmore? Haven't thought about him in years.
    Larry still lives in the Tulsa area and is retired from the Guard. He is not doing anything except taking care of his ill mother and her affairs. I talk to him every few weeks.

O.B eddie
    My boat ( the blue one ) magic dragon back in the day before I was born.
    WFO, The boat in the pics. you posted, is that yours? Were they pulling skiiers back than at the track?
    I think the new name should be J. LO...
    Hee Haww

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12