Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cool

Bullmoose

ando79
    mmmmmmmmmm Hemi!!!:devil:

pro53
    The hemi is awesome Dig the six 2's
    I used have one of those intakes with carbs.Should have never got rid of them.

MAXIMUS
    That is beyond cool!

Bullmoose
    http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/e...cingbear1.jpgI don't know what kind of boat this is
    I found this picture in the past events section of The Vintage Hydros Web site

flatties forever
    It's not an open bow, it's got a rumble seat-- in front... How cool is that!!!!
    Ridin' in that seat would be a kick with the hemi wound up to about 6 grand. Kinda like the Toyota commercial with the fly by wire seat chasing the Cup cars around the track.
    What a view!! Without smacking the wall at turn 1, I mean...

Bullmoose
    there are other pictures of this boat at other events where he was doing just that, giving rides, that first picture shows a young kid sitting up front -he'll probably be posting on HB some day! To me the boat looks @ least 21 ft long

boat 569
    That boat was originally an F service runabout. When I was a kid my dad raced super stocks, and I used to see the dancing bear at all the races. It was one of my favorites. I believe the guy that owns it is the son of the guy that raced it. The rumble seat in the front used to be a cargo hold like the jersey speed skiffs. It is used to give rides now. I went to an antique boat show awhile back and there was dancing bear sitting in the water. It blew my mind. It looks just like I remember it from 30 years ago.

Bullmoose
    Thanks for the info 569! neat to see good old boats like the Dancing Bear keep on keepin- on I bet the Bear burns up a good bit of petrol during a day of rides

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast