Thread: Help me understand this

LhcBrad
    How can this be? This was taken 12-5-07 I thought this was a No No in todays world of Foreclosures. It makes me wonder what is really going on in todays market.http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...5&d=1196974886

USCFAN

maxwedge
    That's a dollar more than a lot of people put down on a home. If you have good credit they'll be happy to finance you for even more than the value of the house with no money down.

socalmofo
    It's amazing what people now believe because of the media.
    There is still 100% financing. There is still stated income loans. You just need to be more qualified than before.

LhcBrad
    Thanks for explaining. There is still hope for me to own again ive been saving. Feel free to photoshop this thing I need a good laugh.

dunaholic
    There are planty of ways to get 100% financing still. As said before you just need to be more qualified to do so. There are still programs that can get you 100% up to a $417,000 loan amount (conforming) with a credit score of 580. These programs are full documentation only. Meaning that you have to really be able to afford the house.

uLtRADeNniS
    It's amazing what people now believe because of the media.
    There is still 100% financing. There is still stated income loans. You just need to be more qualified than before.
    I second this!