Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Gold Audio Blowout!!!!!

Froggystyle
    I recently switched from Phoenix Gold separates, subs and amplifiers to Zapco on the Trident Revolution, so I have the inventory that I purchased this year for sale for what I paid for it. This is in most cases about half of retail. All components are from the Phoenix Gold Xenon line of equipment, their highest end gear.
    Items for sale:
    10) X12D4 12" Xenon Subwoofers. Dual 4 ohm voice coil. 500w/900w (cont./max) MSRP is $299, I am offing them for $125 each. I have four that were installed already that I will sell for $115 each. Super sexy looking with rear caps for mounting backwards. Really well set up for boat use with rubber surrounds and gasket and poly cones. Check them out at http://www.phoenixgold.com/2004/xenonspeakers.html
    10) X6.5 Pairs of 6.5" component sets. 150/300w (cont./max). Clear sounding and pretty pimp looking. These are loud and will take a pile of power. Have a very cool looking crossover that looks like a little amplifier and will likely find its way into some installations as a visible item. Retail is $399, will sell for $165 a pair. Three pairs were installed and removed, will sell for $150 a pair.
    2) Xenon 1200.1 Class D subwoofer amplifier. This is a monoblock amp with high efficiency perfect for boat use. Less amperage draw than a traditional amplifier, this will power four twelves very well. Ohm load is variable from 4 to 1 ohm. Top image on this page... http://www.phoenixgold.com/2004/xenonamps.html Retail is $899, will sell for $475
    2) Xenon 200.4 This is a four channel, 200 watt per channel amplifier for the separates in the Revolution or can be run with a subwoofer and separates in a different installation. Has a low pass and high pass crossover built in. Retail price is $749, will sell for $390.
    These prices are my prices buying in bulk. These are new, warrantied components and in the boxes with exception of one pair of separates. These were my prices after buying in bulk for three boats worth.
    I will consider haggling if someone is looking to build a full system and wants a bunch of stuff.
    First come, first served. Please PM me if you are interested, I will be checking them all day.

MR HARLEY
    Very cool of you Wes

NOTALENT
    What made you decide to switch to ZAPCO...???

Magic34
    Yeah, you are selling us your rejects!!
    Just kidding Wes, that is a smokin price on some good product.

Phat Matt
    I am running those amps in my E-ticket and they sound great. I haven't had any problems with them yet either. Another "cool" feature is they have built in variable fans. That should help during the heat of the summer.

NOTALENT
    Yup...I love my Phoenix Gold...Got the 6x9's 6 1/2 and 10inch subs...very clean...

Froggystyle
    Boutique, smaller brand with amazing clarity, volume and quality. They are the highest quality products on the planet, although much more expensive.
    Bottom line is, for production stuff, the PG can't be beat. For the elite audiophile there is really nothing higher than Zapco.
    For a price comparison, my price on two of the competition amps we are running of Zapco's is right around $1K each. Separates are nearly $400 each pair my cost.
    The stuff is really richter though. That doesn't take anything away from the PG... just that it is the best in the world.

Froggystyle
    Bump... wanna move it...

Flashover
    I would love a pair of the seperates and the 4ch amp but bad time for me with Christmas and the wife and daughters birthdays are each less than 1 month from now.. :cry: :cry:

Froggystyle
    I would love a pair of the seperates and the 4ch amp but bad time for me with Christmas and the wife and daughters birthdays are each less than 1 month from now.. :cry: :cry:
    Get them some stereo equipment...

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast