Thread: Hey Impatient1 ?

taylormanss
    How ya doing up in Oklahoma? how is your taylor coming along?

IMPATIENT 1
    How ya doing up in Oklahoma? how is your taylor coming along?
    EVERYTHINGS GOIN GREAT!THANKS FOR ASKIN. JUST ORDERED NEW BARREL SEATS FROM SMARTASS SO I'M JUST ABOUT READY TO START THE INTERIOR WORK AND LAYIN DOWN THE BLUE AND CLEAR.TRYIN TO LOOSE MORE WEIGHT SO I'M BUILDING LIGHT WEIGHT WOOD/FIBERGLASS REAR SEAT TO MATCH THE BARRELS.I WANT TO PAINT THE BACKS OF THE SEATS TO MATCH THE BLUE I'M FINISHING THE PAINT JOB OFF WITH.I'VE GOT SOME "SILVER EFFECTS" PEARL THAT I PAINTED A FRIENDS BIKE WITH THAT I'M DYING TO USE ON MY SJ.WHAT'S GOIN ON WITH YOU?

Taylorman
    You putting barrel seats in your SJ? Put up some pics of your project. Im curious to see what your doing. I need to redo my interior and carpet also.

IMPATIENT 1
    You putting barrel seats in your SJ? Put up some pics of your project. Im curious to see what your doing. I need to redo my interior and carpet also.
    HAVEN'T STARTED YET,JUST GETTIN STUFF TOGETHER SO I CAN MAKE A WEEKEND OF IT.YEAH ,I LIKE THE SJ FACTORY SEATS BUT THEY'RE TO HEAVY!I'LL POST UP SOME PICS THIS JAN..I PUT A FLOOR IN IT LAST YR,AND NEW CARPET.DAMN RESIN IS HIGH!!!I HAD @220.00 IN FLOOR MATERIALS,CARPET,GLUE AND @ 20HRS LABOR.

taylormanss
    how much did ya give for the seats? I'm guessing they are just the fiberglass shells right. I've been doing okay down here in port arthur,I'm getting ready to pull the engine out and have the interior gelcoated to match the paint on the hull.I might change my seats,I'm not for sure yet,while the engine is out I'm gonna go ahead and put a cam in it.but that's all I've been doing,I did run the centurion on last monday,sure was fun! but I really need to start on the interior and engine.I gotta go alittle faster!

IMPATIENT 1
    how much did ya give for the seats? I'm guessing they are just the fiberglass shells right. I've been doing okay down here in port arthur,I'm getting ready to pull the engine out and have the interior gelcoated to match the paint on the hull.I might change my seats,I'm not for sure yet,while the engine is out I'm gonna go ahead and put a cam in it.but that's all I've been doing,I did run the centurion on last monday,sure was fun! but I really need to start on the interior and engine.I gotta go alittle faster!
    he made me a nice deal on em.i'll pm ya the price.they're the fiberglass barrel type.my uncle has one and it's super lite,and covers aren't that expensive to have made.i was quoted 100.00 apiece for covers to my specs here locally.the factories need rebuilding and i have no carpentry skills!just enough
    to get by on anyway. you went out last week? must have froze your stones off! its 35 here at 1:45.

taylormanss
    naw it's been in the sixties here in the daytime.