Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ipod question.

imirsh1
    Whats the best way if there is one to get music from 1 ipod to another?

robk
    Winamp works for me if I'm on a Windows box. It's free, solid, and allows you to export your entire collection from the iPod to MP3 format.
    Rob

Mandelon
    I found a software program called "Yamipod" online. You can upload a bunch of friends ipods to your computer then transfer them to itunes and back to the ipod in whatever playlists you want.

robk
    Keep in mind, you can't move protected stuff you bought from Apple.
    There's a plugin for Winamp that allows you to... Don't ask me how I know, I'm strictly a Linux guy.
    http://mlipod.sourceforge.net/
    Rob

Tom Brown
    When I have an iPod question, I usually just PM djunkie. He's always on top of it.

warlock 27
    You can burn the music to a cd.

Liquid Courage
    Check under at skymall.com under "mp3" stuff. I just purchased a device that allows two "usb port devices" (i.e. ipods, mp3, cell phones, etc) to be conected to the device with out a computer and you can copy video, music, tv, photos from one device to the other. 125.00 for the device. I'll let you know how it works when I get it.

blown65
    I don't see anything about it allowing you to strip off the Apple encryption and make it possible to convert an .aac to an .mp3, or even use an .aac file that belongs to somebody else without their Apple authorization.
    burn to disc, rip back as mp3.

mike37
    you can set both ipods to be external drives that you can access without itunes open but you need to set them up like that with itunes
    after you set them up you can plug both ipods into your pc and open up them as external drives drag and drop from one to the other you my need to open the property on both and click the show hidden files to see your music before you can transfer
    you can find instruction on ituns help for this

Keep in mind, you can't move protected stuff you bought from Apple.
    YES you can..... do a search for Tune Bite, cost about 20 bucks and it works wonders. heheheheheh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast