Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are You Kidding Me

O.B eddie
    You guy's are letting the donut guy get you this pissed off!!!! Are we not grown adult's(Besides kimmie) Gentlemen SACK UP this is the flippin internet what's said here stay's here! You guy's complaining need to reevaluate your manhood and take a look to see if balls do remain!!!!!! Ya Know I cannott even hee haw this due to utter disgust :yuk: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Kim Hanson
    You guy's are letting the donut guy get you this pissed off!!!! Are we not grown adult's(Besides kimmie) Gentlemen SACK UP this is the flippin internet what's said here stay's here! You guy's complaining need to reevaluate your manhood and take a look to see if balls do remain!!!!!! Ya Know I cannott even hee haw this due to utter disgust :yuk: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Good , go play with yourself phucker and shut up.......... :crossx: .......( . )( . )..........

Biglue
    This is bench racers brother. You're barking up the wrong tree. :crossx:

What's really amusing is they're still arguing about a guy that was banned almost a week ago. :rollside:

O.B eddie
    What's really amusing is they're still arguing about a guy that was banned almost a week ago. :rollside:
    Why ban him rex? The canadian's are always in here speakin french or whatever that language is, incomprehensible at best!! HEE HAWW :idea:

It was an alias issue as I remember.

Geez, I wonder if if Super Sleuth CS 19 handled the case?

SnoopJonnyJon
    Man, I go home for a week and look what I miss. Seems like I always miss all the fun . I've read a few threads on the guy but never did find out who it actually was? Did you guys find out?
    In other news, I got a job today. I'll be a design engineer for Case New Holland designing seeding equipment here in Saskatoon, starting in May. So, I MIGHT be able to get a boat this summer. Right now I am torn between getting a used Ford Lightning, a new Electra Glide or a boat.

O.B eddie
    This is bench racers brother. You're barking up the wrong tree. :crossx:
    LOO LOO My freind I am the king of bench racing, and "used" to be the king of smackin Kimmie down, as there are several other's better than me doing it these day's!! Hee Haww

The match was a relatively new member name with only a few posts.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast