Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Soooooooooooooo What is the "HOT"

djunkie
    Well....the new ones that are coming out that are fat guy (adult ) friendly will have 250cc four stroke engine in them and I believe they are gonna be around $11-12k. The one like above is for kids with the smaller lawn mower engines and they are like $7k or so.
    I was given a quote closer to $15k. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    After reading nearly every post on the "God is Fake" thread I doubt this will go over very well here but, here goes anyway:
    Find a family that is really in need -- say, from loss of work, illness, an accident, loss of a parent, etc. and secretly find out everything you can then provide them a complete Christmas delivered late on Christmas Eve. Quietly set all the presents on the doorstep and ring the bell (or knock loudly) then be gone without a trace. It's wise to leave one family member in a near-by bush to insure the reception takes place. Make sure there is no possibility of tracing your purchases but remember to include the receipts for items that may need resizing, etc. It's also really smart to include a gift card to someplace that not only sells necessities but groceries. The anonymity will go a long way to boot. People from all around their lives will be considered to give the credit to for such an act of kindness. This will lift their outlook on nearly all others in their lives as they wonder who thought that much of them.
    Your family will never forget this Christmas and they'll learn more about the true Spirit of Christmas as they will insist you continue the tradition for decades and then on to their own families.
    Sure we could get a bunch more for ourselves but don't we ultimately get whatever we really want anyway?
    OK, Bash away boys and girls!
    I saw one of those star trees down at Blockbuster. One of the stars was from a six year old girl. You know what she wanted? a jacket. If the star is still there this weekend, I'm going to go get it for her. . . and some books and maybe a barbie

diggler
    I bought this for my 10yr old boy. Nerf Rapid Fire 20.
    It's a fully automatic gun that shoots 20 nerf darts in about 3sec's. I can't wait to see him use it!
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=2326909

justfloatn
    What age kids
    I got my 4yr old a Lightning McQueen Power Wheels car..I'm so pumped to see him wake up to this thing
    He has watched that movie countless times and wears the shirt every other day.
    http://akimages.crossmediaservices.c..._205205036.jpg

Cole Sanger

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123