Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Bonus

AZJD
    I don't get a bonus. I am on 100% commish, but we do get to go to Vegas for the company party. Every employee plus a guest 2 night 3 days in vegas with airfare and room covered.
    They do a cocktail party friday night and the big dinner party saturday night. (usually 1600 people) We have slot tourneys and raffle give aways at the dinner. I won a 42" plasma last year. (left early and couldn't claim it ) Each employee gets $100 at the party from the owner.
    Pretty cool deal for a company to throw a million dollar party on the employees every year.
    Last year was Cesars Palace and this year is Paris Paris.

INSman
    No bonus for me as I am pretty much in a commission business, so my bonus to myself if picking up another client or two or twelve ....
    Can't complain, insurance biz been beddy beddy good to me ...

RJ Nordic
    BONUS...try working for the school system...Teachers get a $10 Starbucks card from the district/board of trustees...I got a Harry & David box since I am a site Admin. along with the card.
    I bought my teachers a desk portifilo and a nice candle..
    Now we do get two weeks off, only it is not part of our work calendar so it really isn't vacation.
    However I do believe you all earn your bonuses and I know you look forward to them..

Boozer
    I work for one of the largest corporations in the world. No Bonus and No Christmas party.

yopengo
    My boss is a real asshole (me) and I give myself one months salary as a bonus. I actually just write the check to my wife…

steveo143
    I get the Writer's Strike. HoHoHo

Just Tool'n
    Used to never worry about it,was paid on commision then, needed more money go bust my ass harder & no problem.
    Then corporate restructure 2 years ago, took us off of commission , now straight salary. Life is now a struggle, might look for new opportunity after 22+ years in the business. And no I do not think I will see any X-mas bonus, only getting the bone!

lawbreaker2
    Nope nothing here, And the boss said we are just lucky to work for him, and His son needs a new bmw, so there will be no pay raise this year either.

totenhosen
    Nothing! We don't get year end bonuses until April. Our Christmas party consisted of a $25.00 per person allowance to go to dinner.

bchbum
    I got a 10 lb. can ham when I was 18 working at a bowling alley . This year I got almost no overtime , broken pipes , plugged drains ... can wait for straight time , almost 15 k less than last year . Next will be even less , Their taking about $900,000 from our budget to fund P.D.'s overtime overrun. Yes I work for a local govt.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast