Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Great Xmas gift

adjones419
    If you're wanting to keep the RPM's down and do some moderate cruising, you could probably go with a bigger gear. If you're wanting to do a little hotrodding and wake it up out of the hole, a smaller gear with a bigger prop would be the way to go. I have 2 extra props for a 1" shaft. They are both 15 pitch, and I think one is 11" and the other is 11 1/4" but it's been ground down to a smaller size, probably 11 1/8". One is an older Hondo prop and the other is a Menkens.

Bullmoose
    Well this sure got outta hand I'll get my PM'S up and running and contact you about the prop Thanks - you guys are amazing :jawdrop:

photo chick
    Well this sure got outta hand I'll get my PM'S up and running and contact you about the prop Thanks - you guys are amazing :jawdrop:
    Yes, I wish you would get your Pm's working, I have a few questions for you also!!!
    Thanks again for ordering that print!!

adjones419
    Sounds good, but I think that last comment is a bit of a stretch!

TAF
    I may be small, ok maybe not, but I am mighty...but be sure to tell her to take it easy..i'm agile!!! How did you become the middle man?...trying to get up in everybody's business...maybe she didn't say that and you are trying to cause trouble...is somebody looking to get their own ass kicked???? :idea: :jawdrop: :devil:
    Plugged instead :sqeyes:
    Can we refrain from talking about yer asp, It ..... me ..:sqeyes:

Bullmoose
    Somebody got in trouble! bad pictures of Santa are Bad I'm not sure I think threats to the Guru are bad too

Kazanski
    Somebody got in trouble! bad pictures of Santa are Bad I'm not sure I think threats to the Guru are bad too
    More than just one person! :boxingguy
    and yes apparently "threats" to the Guru are bad too....

Kazanski
    Plugged instead :sqeyes:
    Can we refrain from talking about yer asp, It ..... me ..:sqeyes:
    TMI....your probably right...but way more than I wanted to hear!!!
    I don't believe it was my asp we were talking about but sure, unless you were referring to someone else's....jawdrop:

Rob and Kazanski
    sittin in a tree................

photo chick
    I know what's up with that? Is Guru the new God around here? Whatever...I'm going back to the sandbar where I'm more appreciated!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast