Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1976 renegade jet

wfoflat
    Thats a nice little boat...how much??
    I have no clue, I'm looking for offers?? With motor or less motor, if I can find enough people on here who want the parts I would part it out. I would love to see someone finish it!!

21rayson
    hey isn,t that motor in backwards. just kidding. the motor runs solid. i,v seen it run in his old v-drive. it is the same hull that i have and it runs 70 mph with a smallblock in it.he has put a lot time in it. some one needs to finish it.

wfoflat
    hey isn,t that motor in backwards. just kidding. the motor runs solid. i,v seen it run in his old v-drive. it is the same hull that i have and it runs 70 mph with a smallblock in it.he has put a lot time in it. some one needs to finish it.
    Thanks, I would love to see someone finish it!!! But I need it gone .three boats at my house. Please feel free to make offers! I will part it out if I have enough people who want the parts. If some one is restoring a jet boat this thing has everything you need and it's all new. Pump is brand new 0 hrs and bowl has been o ringed ,nose cone, double drilled housing,new bearings brand new diverter. (alum A imp)
    Someone could use all these parts and hot rod there boat.

snake321
    thanks ,snake
    no problem.
    Your boat looks the same as that Rally Sport that I just cut up, cept yours didn't have a tree dent on the deck.....

Motobro661
    So how much are you asking for the boat with motor ?
    This boat is a 1976 Renegade jet. I bought it from a guy that had it sitting in a field. I have NO PAPER WORK for this boat no it is not stolen. I had a buddy paint it,the boat still needs all kinds of adjustments and assembly. What i have done, Had precision craft marine rebuild the pump(alum a imp). It has a brand new diverter. All new gauges, bezels,steering wheel,battery mount,all cables are new, the motor is a 396/402 came out of a flat bottom I had, not much known about it. The motor run's well and I put the mini blower on last year. Has a mild solid cam and no known issues. trailer needs some work but can go down the road.
    I will sell all or part out, would make a great parts boat for a restoration.
    I also have a powder coated rail kit that goes with the boat.
    If anyone is interested make me some offers or trades?? Please feel free to ask Questions.

wfoflat
    ttt

wfoflat
    someone come get this thing off my property, make an offer you jews,really all good parts and they are new, precision craft marine just went through the pump ,all small parts from tom at jet boat performance. bowl has been o ringed , double drilled, nose cone AQ shaft and new A imp,droop and brand new place diverter.

wfoflat
    ttt

76schiada
    Why don't you finish putting it together and beat LOT LIZARD with it

El Prosecutor
    New PM sent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12