Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: santa was here!

riverroyal
    funny how easy it is to get excited in the winterhttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/washer.JPG

RitcheyRch
    Those are nice.

OSidePat
    Nice Pair of LG's what color is that

new2cats
    SWEET RIGS....WHAT POWER DID YOU GO WITH, WHAT OUTDRIVE, WHAT STEERING...OH.....nevermind......enjoy doing the laundry in "baller" style.
    PS-The color is killer....I'm gonna call it "deep candy paprika pearl" is that OK???

OCMerrill
    Look great. The Korean DCB of washers? j/k
    We have the same machines except in White. Almost two years now. Wife and I both use them and no issues. Yes on occasion I do a load or two.
    When we bought they only had a titanium color and white. Sense they are behind double doors we just saved the up charge and got white.
    We joke when the washer spins the clothes (1000 rpm) we announce "prepare for push back, we will be departing shortly."

riverroyal
    Look great. The Korean DCB of washers? j/k
    We have the same machines except in White. Almost two years now. Wife and I both use them and no issues. Yes on occasion I do a load or two.
    When we bought they only had a titanium color and white. Sense they are behind double doors we just saved the up charge and got white.
    We joke when the washer spins the clothes (1000 rpm) we announce "prepare for push back, we will be departing shortly."
    Only 2 colors in this model,white just seemed boring.If it was summer time I think I would have gone white,Im just so fricken bored in the winter this cheered me up

OutCole'd
    Let me get this straight, you get excited with a new washer & dryer?????
    fag.

riverroyal
    I do about 50% of the laundry around here.If it makes it easier or better then hell yes im excited.I also paid for central vac in this house,Im all about making life easy.Just because you have a house keeper named juan to pick up after you dont be mad at me

OutCole'd
    I do about 50% of the laundry around here.If it makes it easier or better then hell yes im excited.I also paid for central vac in this house,Im all about making life easy.Just because you have a house keeper named juan to pick up after you dont be mad at me
    Juan......

riverroyal
    Juan......
    thats the only one I know

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast