Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1976 Spectra 21 Jet - $6,500

HM
    He's got a phone, I think he wants you to call him...
    I did.

HM
    How bad is the paint? Will it come back with a little colorsanding? Man I wish it was solid Blue
    It is not an issue of coming back. That would mean it was actually good at one point, and it really wasn't. There are a couple runs on the side. But, I have seen a LOT worse on boats that people thought were "clean." Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Because I have had several Dick Vale paint jobs on a previous boat, it is hard for me to say this paint is good. And yes...this boat would look great solid blue.

Riverkid
    I'll give you a real camera to take pictures with. Geesh

HM
    I'll give you a real camera to take pictures with. Geesh
    I'll let you take the pictures as well.

Riverkid
    a 36 pack of CL... I'll bring my assistant, Brian. He can handle any polishing you may need done. How's the carb?

Outnumbered
    Did you run out of breath fogging the lens before each photo? If you wanted to hide the blems in the photos you could have just had some hotties stand in front of the boat

HM
    a 36 pack of CL... I'll bring my assistant, Brian. He can handle any polishing you may need done. How's the carb?
    The carb could use a going through. Even if it doesn't, better safe than sorry.
    Did you run out of breath fogging the lens before each photo? If you wanted to hide the blems in the photos you could have just had some hotties stand in front of the boat
    The last time I was at elsinore with a bunch of hotties, I slipped in the green goo and landed on the back of my head in about a foot of water followed by attempting to stand up and look cool as the lock ness monster. Turns out chicks don't dig you when you are covered in elsinore slime.
    On a side note, I thought these pictures kind of had a nice "Soft" look to them.

HM
    The boat also has a new towing cover that fits perfect.
    Trailer surge brakes are non-operational. Don't know why...got it that way. Also has a smaller tire on the back right rear. Fenders are in good shape, but right side has some rust.

HM
    bump

Riverkid

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123