Thread: ??

riverbound
    Why do all the threads keep getting locked dow?
    A business coms on here and starts threatening people on the board. when us upstanding posters reply. the mods lock it down...WTF?!?!!?
    Why dont the mods delete the actual problem. not punishing the people that have been here for a while and who ar not throwing threats out there.

Havasu Hangin'
    The threads get locked when the tech stops and the name-calling starts. Take it to the Bench Racers.
    Anyone who wants to keep it up is subject to a vacation.

phebus
    Bullshit HH. Quit being so myopic, and look at the source of the issue rather then the reaction.
    Lock me down, better yet, ban me. I'm getting pretty sick of this place anyway.

Havasu Hangin'
    Bullshit HH. Quit being so myopic, and look at the source of the issue rather then the reaction.
    Lock me down, better yet, ban me. I'm getting pretty sick of this place anyway.
    I'm not being myopic- that's the rules. Threats are just not tolorated.
    If you are letting this stuff get to you, take a break. In the big picture, getting worked up over a damn thread is not worth it.

riverbound
    I'm not being myopic- that's the rules. Threats are just not tolorated.
    If you are letting this stuff get to you, take a break. In the big picture, getting worked up over a damn thread is not worth it.
    so is Team giltronix now banned? I do recall someone saying something about trying to shove a rockford amp up my ass:idea:

Havasu Hangin'
    so is Team giltronix now banned? I do recall someone saying something about trying to shove a rockford amp up my ass:idea:
    Instead of deleting everything and banning everyone who broke the rules, I decided just to lock them and let everyone cool down.
    If you have an issue with that, PM me your info, and I'll give you a call to explain it.