Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Team giltronix

Mr. Naudio
    Re: Team GilTroniX pics
    Those pics that you posted are his "before" pics...I dont know why anyone would pick the before pics to post as his "after" pics...he actually does some amazing work on some nice boats.
    As for his advertising....he was born to install but is still learning the business aspect to it all. He is young and no it's not his Daddy's shop it's HIS
    This isnt to cause any trouble with anyone. This is just for some background on Giltronix. It's a very small stereo shop. It's where to go to get your audio needs knowing that you will not get ripped off because his work has a lifetime guarantee and he only sells the good stuff. He personally builds his own boxes and does all of the custom work himself. He does everything himself and every dime he makes goes right back into the business. I think for a twenty something...he rocks
    Steve:
    Suck it up put your tail between your legs and beg for forgivenes.(from the ***boat members)And remember that these people will help you in anyway they can.(when merit,ed)Poke some fun at yourself and hope for the best.The folks you meet here are some of the most intelligent and sucessful people around.Present company excluded.Do not try to fool them it will bite you in the arse EVERYTIME.Some of your customers are going to know more about audio then you,I know some of mine do.(but thats what I got JP for)As long as you know where to get the answers they need you will be fine.
    Let your work and ethics speak for you.They can be a tough bunch but most love to see the little guy make it.Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
    It is Christmas so how bout everybody just let it go hug your kids and move on.
    Its been a good read
    Ps.Roz knows a little bit about this stuff to.
    He had to give me similar words of advice years ago.
    Love to all, now those that have to get to work.

racecar.hotshoe
    Steve:
    Suck it up put your tail between your legs and beg for forgivenes.(from the ***boat members)And remember that these people will help you in anyway they can.(when merit,ed)Poke some fun at yourself and hope for the best.The folks you meet here are some of the most intelligent and sucessful people around.Present company excluded.Do not try to fool them it will bite you in the arse EVERYTIME.Some of your customers are going to know more about audio then you,I know some of mine do.(but thats what I got JP for)As long as you know where to get the answers they need you will be fine.
    Let your work and ethics speak for you.They can be a tough bunch but most love to see the little guy make it.Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
    Its been a good read
    I think I need a hankie:cry: That was so sweet.

phebus
    Steve:
    Its been a good read
    Oh, and let me know if you need any more of my advice, I'd be glad to stop by again. :jawdrop:

OutCole'd
    Steve:
    Its been a good read
    Just a class act Frank!

BigDoug
    Phebus, i would like some to know ....................................oh, nevermind

AZJD
    Holy Crap!
    Way to go champ.....:idea:
    Why would you come on a forum and bash someone from a small town when you are trying to get business?
    Lesson 1: Hey guys My name is duche bag, and I own Giltronix. I know the guys at Car Toys and like the work they do, but if you would like a second opinion or if you are not able to get an appointment, give me a shout. 1-800- Im a fukkin idiot!
    Just amazes me.......
    By the way I rent equipment and all the other companies suck! :devil:

OutCole'd
    I think Curley is a girl friend of his, probably posted from his house or shop.
    Erin = Curley3375 (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=35860903)
    She has a link to Guilt-tronix on her myspace, but she's married to Joe who works in underground piping. It wouldn't surpirse me to learn she was living in a single room w/ 3 other individuals, one of them was a male, and the other two, well hell the other two were females. God only knows what they were up to in there, and furthermore Hot Boaters I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marijuana cigarettes..... reefers
    A regular Dick Tracy.....

BigDoug
    Girltronix........i warned you about getting out of here alive !! i just don't see that happening for you today.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567