Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2007 summer vid I put together

YOUPER
    Great Vid Rick. It Was A Good Summer For Boating, We Sure Had Lots Of Fun. Can`t Wait For The Summer Of 08. We`ll Call It Alky Summer.:d

Blueoval
    Great Vid Rick. It Was A Good Summer For Boating, We Sure Had Lots Of Fun. Can`t Wait For The Summer Of 08. We`ll Call It Alky Summer.:d
    I just moved from LAKE HAVASU CITY AZ, to the Dearborn area of Michigan. I can't wait for the summer!!! Hope it's good here? Need to see some other V-DRIVE'S Besides mine and my girlfriends!!
    cheers

flattie
    Well then you need to attend a few of the mi ***boat meets www.michigan***boats.com There is a few flats hydros and jets in the club along with us straglers that are not members due to the the long haul of 7hrs to get to a meet

I just moved from LAKE HAVASU CITY AZ, to the Dearborn area of Michigan. I can't wait for the summer!!! Hope it's good here? Need to see some other V-DRIVE'S Besides mine and my girlfriends!!
    cheers
    Blue Oval DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!! I moved from Algonac two years ago and have not looked back. Boating on the St Clair river and Lake St Clair is nice but you will hate the weather........
    Steve

amatoracing
    blueoval we will have to get together this summer.

sangervdrive
    Nice video! I'm digging the Joe Walsh.
    Looks like I need to come boating in Wisconsin.
    I vote for a midwest gathering!

amatosanger
    Nice vid Rick, can't wait till next summers get togethers. I'd like to make it to WI. in 08 with the boat, for one of those events.

flattie
    We have get togethers every weekend & our hot boat family gets bigger every year

Blown 472
    Where did you shoot that? and when didcha put a hat on it?

flattie
    Those were some clips from summer of 2007. vid on the wisconsin river by Nekoosa wi and in Shawano, Put the hat on it this summer for a bit then took it off Now its going back on and not coming off. had to bump the compression and get a msd pro mag and a bigger blower and you know the rest of the story

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast