Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: RCL alias 'Rattle Can Lou' You're an IDIOT

MAXIMUS
    [QUOTE=Jetboatguru;2940626]My god Boyd, What has come over you?
    Try this:
    I feel Prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...................
    Oh so prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...................
    I feel pretty and witty and Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......
    [/QUOTE
    Tony, should I be worried about your double posts and forgetting my name? There is an edit button, that's how you can correct your singing posts! Stay out of this Mr. S, my mind is made up, Lou has insulted us straight guys once too often and embarrassed V-drivers abroad! He's an Idiot, plain and simple, I'm just thankful he doesnt race Nostalgia up here! Thank you Thank you etc.....
    Boyd be careful... once you get in over your head this place with these people can get really dark really quick!:devil: You will need more than arm floaties to save you here my friend!

Rattle Can Lou
    I tried warning you on the phone Jerkie. I told you I had a few friends in here...but NOOOOOOO! You need to go ahead and make yourself look stupid.

maxwedge
    ... I happen to like Fiats! ...
    What kind of fuktard can't tell a Fiat from an Alfa Romeo?:idea:

CircleJerk
    Tony as arrogant as you can be from time to time, try to realize that what works for you might not work for others... Now go back to tucking in your junk & telling yourself I am pretty!
    Now you must admit, that is a crack up!

CircleJerk
    I tried warning you on the phone Jerkie. I told you I had a few friends in here...but NOOOOOOO! You need to go ahead and make yourself look stupid.
    Dont flatter yourself, I didnt call ya and you are most definitely too CHEAP to phone me!! Didnt know you had it 'inya' (rock group ya know) Ole Rattle Pants (ah, otta check those Fruity shorts from time to time) You call Idiot, Tony, and 013, friends? (Rexie aint with ya dude, he's poppin corn!) Why all your friends stacked together aint even a crowd at the CourdeAlene I-90 single stall rest stop! You been there? Yet?
    In Conclusion: Of all the mud slinging bell ringing chubby Elves a big red FOOL Clause could want, your looks personifies STUPID Now dont make me start calling ya names other than Idiot.
    jErK-KindafeeliNtheChristmasSpiritsoI'llsBeKindtoFatty

CircleJerk
    And he wont race me in Burley! Home to get the shop done so I can go!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234