Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RCL alias 'Rattle Can Lou' You're an IDIOT

bordsmnj
    Maybe be we can get Lou back in his boat, and get the Jerk to show up at Burley, and have a race, a nostalgia boat race! Anybody want to see these two boys run around in a circle?
    How about a purse to make them show up and run? Who wants to chip in the see the show?
    i don't think it's a good idea to have all that ass hangin' out of their boats. could gross out the whole crowd

Schiada76
    I'm trying to figure out how to make it my desk top background.:idea:

Did ya hear me? IDIOTHow could anyone, regardless of where they call home, insult sports car drifting fans like that?!@#$% AND, do you know how insulting you are still pretending to be Santa? What a #$@%& jErK.... IDIOT, you know some of us still believe....and you fleshpot speedo flaunting pile of dung are no way the Santa we know and Love!
    There I said it and I have many supporters, you'll see, IDIOT!!! BOAT RACER WANNABE! Dont bother to PM an apology, I'm glad you live far away & dont plan on any trips North, us elves might just have to beat the @#%$ out of ya! Put some clothes on! PLEASE
    My god LLoyd!! What has come over you?
    Try this:
    I feel pretty......................................
    Oh so pretty......................................
    I feel pretty and witty and Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......

Did ya hear me? IDIOTHow could anyone, regardless of where they call home, insult sports car drifting fans like that?!@#$% AND, do you know how insulting you are still pretending to be Santa? What a #$@%& jErK.... IDIOT, you know some of us still believe....and you fleshpot speedo flaunting pile of dung are no way the Santa we know and Love!
    There I said it and I have many supporters, you'll see, IDIOT!!! BOAT RACER WANNABE! Dont bother to PM an apology, I'm glad you live far away & dont plan on any trips North, us elves might just have to beat the @#%$ out of ya! Put some clothes on! PLEASE
    My god Boyd, What has come over you?
    Try this:
    I feel Prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...................
    Oh so prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...................
    I feel pretty and witty and Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......

How about a purse to make them show up and run? Who wants to chip in the see the show?
    I can't speak for the Jerk but my understanding is that Rattle Can already has a full compliment of purses he rotates depending on his mood so I doubt there's much incentive there offering him another handbag.

CircleJerk
    delapidated mind, people of color, elves, sack of siberian sheep shit, withered a-hole. he appears to be drunk. Yo Lousy Lavey Lover, decrepid age. You've thrown the gauntlet and now you must "prepare to die!"
    As for "driftin"...I think that's what happened to your brain.
    Jeez, real mouthfull there Pizza Breath, somehow I knew you would have some drink induced, run on comment that would have to refer to body parts, sheep, short people, Senior Citizens & withering, my faster than a Wickens boat, colored folks, and finally, alcohol incapacitated brain cells (poor excuse for bad behavior Lou)! Did I miss anything?
    What's Next, putting blame on someone else? Were you forced to don the speedo?? I happen to like Fiats! Exibitionist
    Hey, you left out your usual Gay comments, ah your cheering section should fill in that subject. Right? IDIOT

CircleJerk
    [QUOTE=Jetboatguru;2940626]My god Boyd, What has come over you?
    Try this:
    I feel Prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...................
    Oh so prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...................
    I feel pretty and witty and Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......
    [/QUOTE
    Tony, should I be worried about your double posts and forgetting my name? There is an edit button, that's how you can correct your singing posts! Stay out of this Mr. S, my mind is made up, Lou has insulted us straight guys once too often and embarrassed V-drivers abroad! He's an Idiot, plain and simple, I'm just thankful he doesnt race Nostalgia up here! Thank you Thank you etc.....

CircleJerk
    I still laugh my ass off everytime I see it, but then again I'm the IDIOT that made it
    Well there's a pair to draw to. Idiot meets Idiot. He paid you, I hope, you wouldnt do that quality work just for fun.

FlatRat
    I'm out of pills and it's cold.....

MAXIMUS
    My god LLoyd!! What has come over you?
    Try this:
    I feel pretty......................................
    Oh so pretty......................................
    I feel pretty and witty and Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......

Tony as arrogant as you can be from time to time, try to realize that what works for you might not work for others... Now go back to tucking in your junk & telling yourself I am pretty!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast