Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: XBox 360 or PS3

Ultra5150
    This post helped me to go 360 Elite
    I have the Elite and it rocks, no overheating issues and HDMI kicks total ass.
    We should put together a ***boat Halo3 team togehter.

riverracerx
    Halo 3!!!!!
    Only on the 360
    Depends what you want to play. I only play shooters so Tom Clancy, Halo and a few others if what I run with.

Mike.A
    Call of Duty 4 is the shiznit.

mbrown2
    It's on the serial/bar code label:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1197573833
    Unfortunately I got the Zephyr, my wife bought the new pro pack with the bundled games back in October and I assumed it would be the newer model, but as it turns out Gamestop created their own bundle version by opening up the box, adding the games resealing it and adding a sticker to the outside. Luckily I still have the 3 year warranty though if something goes wrong, so far no problems.
    Thanks..

Wozencraft
    When it comes to the xbox 360, no question that the graphics are great and that there are many more games for that console than PS3. However, remember that the 360 originally launched November 4 2005, over a year before the PS3 came out. It would be expected that Microsoft would have a strong head start on games. Just wait...this next year the game war is going to heat up. Sony is going to have many more exclusives. Here are some that are out now only on PS3: Rachet & Clank, Resistance, Metal Gear Solid 4, Motor Storm, Heavenly Sword, Uncharted, Haze, Little Big Planet, Kill Zone 2. In fairness to the 360, Halo and Bio Shock are 360 exlusives. I have heard Bio Shock is amazing! It probably will eventually come out on the PS3.
    One other thing, add up all the upgrades to the xbox 360 that is standard equipped on the PS3 and see what price tag you come up with? I found it was around the same price or more. Add the Blu-Ray feature plus Sony's history in gaming...that is what made up my mind.
    Devin

mbrown2
    When it comes to the xbox 360, no question that the graphics are great and that there are many more games for that console than PS3. However, remember that the 360 originally launched November 4 2005, over a year before the PS3 came out. It would be expected that Microsoft would have a strong head start on games. Just wait...this next year the game war is going to heat up. Sony is going to have many more exclusives. Here are some that are out now only on PS3: Rachet & Clank, Resistance, Metal Gear Solid 4, Motor Storm, Heavenly Sword, Uncharted, Haze, Little Big Planet, Kill Zone 2. In fairness to the 360, Halo and Bio Shock are 360 exlusives. I have heard Bio Shock is amazing! It probably will eventually come out on the PS3.
    One other thing, add up all the upgrades to the xbox 360 that is standard equipped on the PS3 and see what price tag you come up with? I found it was around the same price or more. Add the Blu-Ray feature plus Sony's history in gaming...that is what made up my mind.
    Devin
    Devin, your just a baller from all those Cat insurance premiums...you probably have all 3 consoles...x, wii and ps3... j/k

Mike.A
    Magic,
    If your looking into gaming for 1 then these 2 consoles are the best for the Hardcore gamer, but if for a youngster or for the whole family to enjoy the Nintendo Wii is the best for you/them. We have one also and it is awesome fun for the WHOLE family. It is the number 1 seller of all 3 platforms and is a great game, just not too much blood and gore type of games. It's a little cheaper and does not have online gaming yet if ever but it is a lot of fun. All depends on your or their type of gaming.

Ryphraph
    Magic,
    If your looking into gaming for 1 then these 2 consoles are the best for the Hardcore gamer, but if for a youngster or for the whole family to enjoy the Nintendo Wii is the best for you/them. We have one also and it is awesome fun for the WHOLE family. It is the number 1 seller of all 3 platforms and is a great game, just not too much blood and gore type of games. It's a little cheaper and does not have online gaming yet if ever but it is a lot of fun. All depends on your or their type of gaming.
    I believe the Wii can play online. It connects to the Internet through WiFi and some of the games you can play against online opponents. There is no contact however with the other players. My kids play the Pokemon games against others. They just set up the game and wait until someone else does the same. It takes a while sometimes.
    Ryph

Wozencraft
    Devin, your just a baller from all those Cat insurance premiums...you probably have all 3 consoles...x, wii and ps3... j/k
    C'mon now...I have to find some way to spend my money.

Wozencraft
    Wait a minute...maybe I'll have to postpone the Wii purchase since I'm not collecting your DCB premiums anymore!!! Why don't you give Dave a call...his F-29 & F-32 series look very inviting. Plus, you purchasing a new DCB will help me with my game addiction.
    Devin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123