Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drama, Drama, Drama

adjones419
    Big Doug wants you to prove it.
    Actually it's pretty quiet in the house. She was pretty drunk...maybe she passed out on him.

Cheyenne372
    This thread SUCKS without photos....

photo chick
    I'm sure if the dude really did go to the emergency room they noted how drunk he was so there's at least record of that. I wouldn't worry about it much.
    You should call the drunk's girlfriend up and ask her out

ratso
    Had a guy start shit with me, fractured his cheek bone and eye socket... got charged with a felony... did I mention he started it?
    Fast Forward almost 30,000 and 3 years later to prove my innocence and plead it down to disorderly conduct...
    Yeah, I'm sure the piece of shit will press charges.:idea:

adjones419
    I'm sure if the dude really did go to the emergency room they noted how drunk he was so there's at least record of that. I wouldn't worry about it much.
    You should call the drunk's girlfriend up and ask her out
    If I had her number, that's exactly what I'd do. I'm sure that would go over really well.

Kazanski
    tisk tisk tisk...troublemaker... if anything does come up maybe go back to the bar to see if they have video camera's around...hopefully nothing happens though!

adjones419
    tisk tisk tisk...troublemaker... if anything does come up maybe go back to the bar to see if they have video camera's around...hopefully nothing happens though!
    And I'm usually the calm, quiet one!
    I'm pretty sure they were just being dramatic and wanting me to worry by calling and saying they were going to the ER. He was fine when we left.

Kazanski
    And I'm usually the calm, quiet one!
    I'm pretty sure they were just being dramatic and wanting me to worry by calling and saying they were going to the ER. He was fine when we left.
    Uh huh...sure....
    geee drunk and dramatic...funny how those two always seem to go hand in hand for some!!

adjones419
    Uh huh...sure....
    geee drunk and dramatic...funny how those two always seem to go hand in hand for some!!
    Really, it takes a lot to get me fired up. I guess I just didn't feel like dealing with bullshit last night...these guys were immature idiots. I just wanted to go home and go to bed!

Kazanski
    Really, it takes a lot to get me fired up. I guess I just didn't feel like dealing with bullshit last night...these guys were immature idiots. I just wanted to go home and go to bed!
    I'm just giving you a hard time I'm sure you're very cool calm and collected. the days are few and far between that I want to deal with bullshit, but there are days I do wish I could just fight someone...maybe I have an anger problem :idea:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast