Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Drama, Drama, Drama

adjones419
    Youre going down. this guy is gonna go all Holy Moly on your ass!!!!
    I'm not leaving the house for a month! :jawdrop:

Kazanski
    Keep digging...
    lol thought so! oooppppsssss
    Don't make me angry!

adjones419
    Don't make me angry!
    I wouldn't dare! :jawdrop:
    I'm a lover, not a fighter.

maxwedge
    Did this by chance take place at SIU? Ive seen more fights down there than everywhere else on the planet combined. I think people in the southern half of the state are just violent by nature or something. Geez, get some counseling for your anger problem already. j/k
    Seriously, I wouldn't worry about it too much. My college roomate got into more fights than I care to remember, and as far as I know the only time he ever got arrested, it was for running from the cops after they spotted him walking down the sidewalk with an open beer. Which reminds me, If a cop ever knocks on the door of your apartment and says; "I wanna know what you know about the guy who just ran in here?", the proper response to this question is not; "I don't know shit asshole."

adjones419
    Did this by chance take place at SIU? Ive seen more fights down there than everywhere else on the planet combined. I think people in the southern half of the state are just violent by nature or something. Geez, get some counseling for for anger problem already. j/k
    Seriously, I wouldn't worry about it too much. My college roomate got into more fights than I care to remember, and as far as I know the only time he ever got arrested, it was for running from the cops after they spotted him walking down the sidewalk with an open beer. Which reminds me, If a cop ever knocks on the door of your apartment and says; "I wanna know what you know about the guy who just ran in here?", the proper response to this question is not; "I don't know shit asshole."
    You would be correct...it happened in the Callahan's parking lot not far from the SIU campus. You're right, some of these "good ol' boys" down south are something else, that's for sure.

Blown 472
    Did this by chance take place at SIU? Ive seen more fights down there than everywhere else on the planet combined. I think people in the southern half of the state are just violent by nature or something. Geez, get some counseling for your anger problem already. j/k
    Effin fibs.:devil:

fatboy95
    If your roomate is a good friend he'll score two BJ's from her and give you one

adjones419
    Effin fibs.:devil:
    Nope, the FIBS are the Chicago and northern Illinois assholes.

Blown 472
    Nope, the FIBS are the Chicago and northern Illinois assholes.
    True dat.

Mandelon
    I hope you don't get sued.
    Then it would be that your room mate got the girl, but you got screwed. :idea:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234