Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christmas trains......

boatsnblondes
    How many of you have trains around your Christmas trees?? If you do, lets see them......!!

Wet Dream
    When you jerk off, do you fantasize about trains?

Jetaholic
    Oooooh Daylight...oooooooh 4449....oh oh oh.......AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Sean5474
    We used to, but it became to much of a pain.

RiverToysJas
    Takes me about a week to get mine all set up. I do a different layout every year.
    I'll get some photos up in the next few days.
    RTJas

boatsnblondes
    When you jerk off, do you fantasize about trains?
    Dude. Why the crude remark? I just like trains. Don't you? Are you an anti-trainite?

Wet Dream
    Dude. Why the crude remark? I just like trains. Don't you? Are you an anti-trainite?
    Its not a remark, its a QUESTION. That QUESTION came to mind after reading this thread, and most other posts that you make, happens to be about trains. I picture you walking around constantly mumbling "train train train, woot woot, train train train, chugga chugga." I have nothing against trains, love trains, toy trains, real trains, doing the trains with my kids, but I don't drool at the sight of a train.

lakeluver
    They're not exactly under the tree because there's too many presents.. but here's my trains...

Jetaholic
    Its not a remark, its a QUESTION. That QUESTION came to mind after reading this thread, and most other posts that you make, happens to be about trains. I fantasize about you walking around constantly mumbling "train train train, woot woot, train train train, chugga chugga."
    Fixed
    I have nothing against trains, love trains, toy trains, real trains, doing the trains with my kids, ....
    WTF!!!???

27 Awesome cat
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wet Dream
    Its not a remark, its a QUESTION. That QUESTION came to mind after reading this thread, and most other posts that you make, happens to be about trains. I fantasize about you walking around constantly mumbling "train train train, woot woot, train train train, chugga chugga."
    Fixed
    WTF!!!???
    Oh shit here we gooooooooooooo

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast