Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tea Party 08' Ron Paul

CARLSON-JET
    From what I can tell so far tonight, Paul passed the previous record of $4.2 Mil in donations within a 24 hour period.
    Well the nay-sayers once again miscalculated the popularity of Ron Paul. With hours left to donate still, the last record of contributions in a single 24 hours has been broken.
    I'm sure once again the media will try and discount it. What ever, they can prop up their lying sacks all they want. The mainstream media and republican party are in for a shock at whats to come and I hope they keep feeding each other all the bullshit they can eat. If Paul isn't nominated, the GOP is really going to take a hit. Much worse then in the last round of elections.

ULTRA26 # 1
    From what I can tell so far tonight, Paul passed the previous record of $4.2 Mil in donations within a 24 hour period.
    Well the nay-sayers once again miscalculated the popularity of Ron Paul. With hours left to donate still, the last record of contributions in a single 24 hours has been broken.
    I'm sure once again the media will try and discount it. What ever, they can prop up their lying sacks all they want. The mainstream media and republican party are in for a shock at whats to come and I hope they keep feeding each other all the bullshit they can eat. If Paul isn't nominated, the GOP is really going to take a hit. Much worse then in the last round of elections.
    Carlson,
    Ron Paul's following is growing more every day. I know many very intelligent folks who like him, but remain concerned about his electablility(sp)

sanger rat

sanger rat

Blown 472
    As much as I would like to see him win, he wont. There will be some patsy put in office.

QuickJet
    Oh the Dems would love to run against Ron Paul. A shoe in for Hillary no doubt.

QuickJet
    He said some good things but I think what kills him is his interpetation of the constitution and his view on Iraq. Deal killers for true conservatives.

cdog
    He said some good things but I think what kills him is his interpetation of the constitution and his view on Iraq. Deal killers for true conservatives.
    What he's saying is conservative. Maybe those who don't agree with what he's saying are republicans. The guy's dead nuts right about damn near everything.

bigq
    What he's saying is conservative. Maybe those who don't agree with what he's saying are republicans. The guy's dead nuts right about damn near everything.
    Well he is wrong about one thing...getting elected

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast