Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rumor Confirmed???

SMILEMAKER
    They held the Baldwin Memorial CORR truck race there! It was an awesome race!!!

fasthtm
    I was in Cabo 1 1/2 weeks ago, you should the yacht they have down there holy crap one of the biggest I have seen, Definitely the biggest in the marina.

AZJD
    They held the Baldwin Memorial CORR truck race there! It was an awesome race!!!
    Just watched it last week on NBC sports. What an awesome track and a great race. Those guys were airing those trucks out.

AZJD
    I was in Cabo 1 1/2 weeks ago, you should the yacht they have down there holy crap one of the biggest I have seen, Definitely the biggest in the marina.
    They normally keep it in Newpord and the rumor is that it was so big thay it was blocking the neighbors view......so they bought his house and park it there now.
    Oh yeah, and the 54' Hallet parks infront of their original house. (all red too)

Racey
    They normally keep it in Newpord and the rumor is that it was so big thay it was blocking the neighbors view......so they bought his house and park it there now.
    Oh yeah, and the 54' Hallet parks infront of their original house. (all red too)
    When they bought the 107ft yacht 5-10 years ago they had to buy the neighbors house to have enough frontage to park it, the new boat is 150+ feet, i don't know if they have the room at newport for it. I've been on the old 107 footer, it was flat badass, and the new one is supposed to be unreal, i guess the stainless work in it is unbelievable, they even had all the casting marks polished off the blocks in the engine room and had everything painted red, and it's all indirectly lit up from underneath in the bilge.
    The Primm deal they bought all the properties but not the dirt, it's on a long term lease.

the_gray_goose
    Here she is.
    http://www.deltamarine.com/images/cp_mrt_mainpic.jpg

OnlyMoney
    Must be "Terrible" to have to vacation on that boat.

AZJD
    Here she is.
    Thats a nice boat! If your into that kinda thing.....

BLOWN HOWARD
    The name should be COMPENSATING

RiverToysJas
    Here she is.
    I wonder if Kachina will have that bottom splashed in time for the boat show? :idea: ...fit a whole squadron of fighter planes on the side of that thing!!!
    RTJas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12