Thread: border incursions

delemorte
    I wonder how they would feel about high powered rifles vs tear gas? Rifles are more descriminating and more effective. Im not one for kiling needlesly but if you attack us then we should be able to respond in kind. Also, one who gets hit by a large caliber rifle round is probably not going to be chucking ball bearings again any time soon.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22300821/

delemorte
    Homless before you respond.
    Yes a balll bearing from a sling shot to your dome will give you perminant brain damage or even kill you.

YeLLowBoaT
    skrew that, give them 308s... I bet with in a month no more rocks are thrown.

delemorte
    http://bbsnews.net/bbsn_photos/topic.../land_mine.jpg

I think Claymores would work better for AP.
    trip wires FTW.

Moneypitt
    Our southern border will be a war zone in the next few years. The crap going on now will get even worse when the fence is completed, (2035)...., and armed incursions will be the only way they can come over here to work, send our money home to their shithole country, make a better life for themselves, and continue their quest to change our way of life.....to their way of life....It really is a good thing their current government will not allow them to own firearms...........Time to take out a few hundred wannabe wetbacks. Let them know pulling on a tiger's tail is not a good idea.....100s now, or 1000s later.......Never bring a slingshot to a gunfight..........MP