Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel, calling you out...

Summer LuvN
    When you don't know someone, and you make up things about that person, It will be obvious to those that do know that person that you are lying. You don't know me. I hardly ever saw you. You did not come to the X-mas dinners, never showed up just to hang out. The only time we heard from you is when you needed to bring your truck into the shop or you had a buddy that needed a tech question answered. Now you feel the need to take over on something that does not concern you. I am trying to be respectful because you are family. My husband assures me he does not follow your views. We have been together almost ten years. He knows I love him for who he is. You should put as much effort into your own marriage as you see fit to put into ours....:idea:

Mr. Crusader 83
    i have a ?

Jordy
    I love threads calling people out. They just never seem to quite work out as intended.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23popcorn.jpg
    p.s. I know a great sticker and t-shirt guy if you really want to get carried away.

Summer LuvN
    This is a family member that can't seem to mind his own business and won't pick up the phone to straighten it out... YOU can pick your friends, put not the family.... Actually he's the only marginal one in the group and I just recently found out how marginal...LOL !!!

Mr. Crusader 83
    I love threads calling people out. They just never seem to quite work out as intended.
    p.s. I know a great sticker and t-shirt guy if you really want to get carried away.
    I was just going to say. Why do people that know each others phone numbers come on here and call people out. Pick up a damn phone. There is no need to try and punk someone online.
    But I forgot we are all tough guys and girls behind a keyboard.

Jbb
    LMAO......x2.......
    as the propeller turns.....

I was just going to say. Why do people that know each others phone numbers come on here and call people out. Pick up a damn phone. There is no need to try and punk someone online.
    But I forgot we are all tough guys and girls behind a keyboard.
    Where would the drama with that approach be.

Jordy
    This is a family member that can't seem to mind his own business and won't pick up the phone to straighten it out... YOU can pick your friends, put not the family.... Actually he's the only marginal one in the group and I just recently found out how marginal...LOL !!!
    OK, next question, is Daniel actually on the boards where he's going see this thread??? :idea:

mrs.rvrluvr
    [QUOTEBut I forgot we are all tough guys and girls behind a keyboard. [/QUOTE]
    I'm not tough, more like soft & billowy.

Mr. Crusader 83
    [QUOTEBut I forgot we are all tough guys and girls behind a keyboard.
    I'm not tough, more like soft & billowy. [/QUOTE]
    LMFAO Are you and the hubby coming out this weekend?

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast