Thread: Rock-it Man Where Are You !!!!!

Rock-it man
    Been getting a lot of PM's about where I have been and what I have been doing and about the Boat Bussiness so here's an update for you courious one's. A lot of you know my first passion is realestate development ,I usally build 15-20 homes and duplexe's per year but the market here is really in the dump big time only built one this year and sold one of my comercial buildings this year. The boat market is the same while I have several buyers they have to sell theres first to build them a new SL44. We also build the line of boats called (RiverWild) see
    riverwildboats.com ,my son inlaw builds these also and there has been no let up on these so he is very busy. To replace my cash flow I have entered into another bussiness up here. My sister/brother inlaw and myself have purchased the Can Am dealership in Medford Oregon and they have a store there.I have opened a Can Am dealership also on the Oregon coast in North Bend oregon right on the sand dunes and I have opened a rental UTV bussiness there also we rent out Yamaha Rhino's, Polaris RZR and Ranger Crew
    so if anyone wants to ride the new RZR come on up to the dunes.Our dunes are not as big as Glamis but we have a different ride to enjoy ,a lot of trail riding in the sand through the forest's
    and miles of trails up and down the dunes and you can ride on the beach here and camp in the sand. For onyone that wants a Can Am product will make you a deal , we do not mark up our products over MSRP and sell below MSRP all the time ,we are a volume dealer and there is no sales tax in oregon !!!!!!
    Will be at all the pokerruns I can make this next year .I have installed new pump gas motors in the SL44 so will be running a lot more this next year. Been hard to get to the computer with all my time traveling to get the Can Am dealership going but will see ya all at Shasta this summer and other pokerruns.
    Thanks Wayne

Well its good to hear your still around. Good luck on the new bussiness.(s)

hulshot
    Wayne, good to see your still out there.
    dave 15 plus years I thought it was 12 + years, AI guess i am still kinda right.

Wayne, good to see your still out there.
    dave 15 plus years I thought it was 12 + years, AI guess i am still kinda right.
    Its all good. and yes you are...

HP350SC
    Good to hear from you Wayne. I have driven down that way twice to buy a banshee and fjr Yamaha. It is always cheaper due to low overhead in that area I guess. Local dealers can't sell as cheap.
    I'm tossing around the idea of a Rhino(or Teryx) around springtime, depends on cost to improve the land I bought at Cove Palisades....
    Best of luck with your new business, should do well in that area. By the way, does can-am have something similar to the rhino?

deltarat
    Its all good. and yes you are...
    Dave, I know you quit drinking when my son was born, so I think your sig should really read “14 years alcohol free and loving every day of it” At any rate 14 years is huge and very commendable.

Dave, I know you quit drinking when my son was born, so I think your sig should really read “14 years alcohol free and loving every day of it” At any rate 14 years is huge and very commendable.
    Thats what it says?

deltarat
    lol, thats what I thought I read

OCM
    The Portland boat show move in is on the 28th of Dec. You guys better be working hard on that boat.
    TIM
    OCM

blown65
    Sorry we haven't called Wayne, just been busy but luckily I got the phone number. Try and give ya a ring after the first the yr.