Thread: Everybody ready for summer.........

fat rat
    Anybody got any new projects they been working on..........are you getting ready for a little test and tunning.

HammerDown
    Anybody got any new projects they been working on..........are you getting ready for a little test and tunning.
    Soon enough my friend...I just hope the little mice I discovered living in my boat the past year didn't chew on any wiring .
    Luckily they nibbled on a old beach towel and NOT the seats!
    Also, admin told me they saved all the stuff from the image center...they just need time to put it all together.

Wet Dream
    I was tempted to take the boat out today

HammerDown
    I was tempted to take the boat out today
    Usually I'm in the water early April...and the first people I usually call on the water is you and Rat (cell phone on tearing down the Delaware River) with a big sh*t eating at the same time.

buckey79
    I'm finishing up rewiring my boat. I should be in the water next weekend. can't wait to get back to pomonkey

fat rat
    Usually I'm in the water early April...and the first people I usually call on the water is you and Rat (cell phone on tearing down the Delaware River) with a big sh*t eating at the same time.
    I thought for a second when you called yesterday, that you were gonna tell me that you were out on river.:idea:

Wet Dream
    Nobody got that call last year.

HammerDown
    Nobody got that call last year.
    Yea I know ...last summer I was neck deep in Ludwigs.